Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... 16:28 - Mar 20 with 1133 viewshoppy

or at the very least, ask my agent to get a new deal sorted out...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 16:31 - Mar 20 with 1065 viewsKeno

Brad Pitts been to PR again?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

That flat cap really doesn't suit you. (n/t) on 16:38 - Mar 20 with 1031 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 16:40 - Mar 20 with 1030 viewshoppy

I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 16:31 - Mar 20 by Keno

Brad Pitts been to PR again?

Don't know about that... but this isn't a fake photograph, as KJ can just be seen sneaking into the picture, so proof that she is still alive...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 16:46 - Mar 20 with 968 viewsKeno

I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 16:40 - Mar 20 by hoppy

Don't know about that... but this isn't a fake photograph, as KJ can just be seen sneaking into the picture, so proof that she is still alive...

oh I thought that was the Princess of Wales

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 17:47 - Mar 20 with 838 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 16:40 - Mar 20 by hoppy

Does she make nice pies?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 20:22 - Mar 20 with 624 viewsWestSussexBlue

I like the way it’s “Definitely” the last game of the season.
I'm going to get my people to speak to their people again... on 20:58 - Mar 20 with 566 viewsPendejo

Cantona there? Under the GR of Agroco, trying to disguise himself with glasses and woolly hat

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024