Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring me Sunshine 16:02 - Mar 27 with 803 viewscressi

Eric Morecambe's widow dies aged 97. He was I believe chairman at Luton Town . RIP
Bring me Sunshine on 16:38 - Mar 27 with 715 viewschevblue

Indeed he was.

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

Bring me Sunshine on 17:26 - Mar 27 with 657 viewsRadlett_blue

Bring me Sunshine on 16:38 - Mar 27 by chevblue

Indeed he was.

I believe Morecambe was a keen supporter of Luton Town & was a director, but he was never Chairman.
I used to play a bit of golf at Harpenden GC & Morecambe's old house overlooks the course. I once played with a guy who used to date his daughter. He said Eric could be either as nice as pie, or extremely moody.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Bring me Sunshine on 19:16 - Mar 27 with 583 viewsjontysnut

Bring me Sunshine on 17:26 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

I believe Morecambe was a keen supporter of Luton Town & was a director, but he was never Chairman.
I used to play a bit of golf at Harpenden GC & Morecambe's old house overlooks the course. I once played with a guy who used to date his daughter. He said Eric could be either as nice as pie, or extremely moody.

Morecambe was a great worrier. Some days he was never 'off' and on others he'd be worrying about the material, rehearsals, business, writing etc. Get him on one of those days and I imagine he could well be prickly.
Bring me Sunshine on 12:27 - Mar 28 with 308 viewsRadlett_blue

Bring me Sunshine on 19:16 - Mar 27 by jontysnut

Morecambe was a great worrier. Some days he was never 'off' and on others he'd be worrying about the material, rehearsals, business, writing etc. Get him on one of those days and I imagine he could well be prickly.

indeed and quite common among comedians I reckon. The pressure of having to be funny almost every day must be near unbearable. Not surprised many of them have issues with depression, alcohol etc.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024