Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next 3 games, all televised on sky 08:13 - Mar 29 with 1441 viewsmuccletonjoe

While I do understand town fans , particularly those living in Norfolk ,are fed up with hearing how long it is since we've beaten them , I do draw the line at taking 2 defeats over this weekend for a win at Carrot road !
ìt might be the biggest game of the season but it's still just 3 points.
Today's game is vital. If we çan continue where we left off against Sheffield then I have every confidence we will go to naarrich with 6 points under our belt and settle a long outstanding score.
The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 08:34 - Mar 29 with 1318 viewsrodney76

As far as revenue goes, it's a pity that two of them are away when the home club gets the fair share of it.
Carrow Road will still be a full house, so the club won't lose out on gate money due to tv coverage. It's a bonus. We do gain from the one home game, of course.
As far as the importance of each fixture goes, I take the McKenna approach that every one is a separate entity, with none more important to the team and with the same preparation and mentality applied to each.
Derby games mean less to most players than they do to the fans involved.

Full steam ahead for all three.
[Post edited 29 Mar 8:37]
The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 08:38 - Mar 29 with 1291 viewsMK1

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 08:34 - Mar 29 by rodney76

As far as revenue goes, it's a pity that two of them are away when the home club gets the fair share of it.
Carrow Road will still be a full house, so the club won't lose out on gate money due to tv coverage. It's a bonus. We do gain from the one home game, of course.
As far as the importance of each fixture goes, I take the McKenna approach that every one is a separate entity, with none more important to the team and with the same preparation and mentality applied to each.
Derby games mean less to most players than they do to the fans involved.

Full steam ahead for all three.
[Post edited 29 Mar 8:37]

You might think differently next week. Yes, 3 points is 3 points, but it ain't just like any other game. Our record against them isn't great, so now is the time to put that straight.
The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 09:02 - Mar 29 with 1165 viewsJ2BLUE

Who has said they would take two defeats for a win there? Tinpot mentality and would probably cost us automatic promotion.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 09:20 - Mar 29 with 1073 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 09:02 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

Who has said they would take two defeats for a win there? Tinpot mentality and would probably cost us automatic promotion.

It is a Tinpot mentality, we just need to try to win every game in front of us. If we draw there and go up in 2nd place, 1 point clear of Leicester or Leeds, I'm not going to be pi55ed off that we still haven't beaten them.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 09:21 - Mar 29 with 1066 viewsbazza

I’d take two wins and a draw. Don’t care about the order. Obviously a win would be immense, but no way worth two losses.
The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 09:33 - Mar 29 with 1000 viewsBlueBadger

Literally nobody has said that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:15 - Mar 29 with 771 viewsmuccletonjoe

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 09:33 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

Literally nobody has said that.

Budgies saying we would take 2 defeats over Easter just to beat them.next week
The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:18 - Mar 29 with 747 viewsRyorry

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:15 - Mar 29 by muccletonjoe

They would, wouldn't they.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:20 - Mar 29 with 731 viewsBlueBadger

So, nobody worth listening to then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:22 - Mar 29 with 713 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:28 - Mar 29 with 684 viewsSwansea_Blue

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:22 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

I’ll take 4 defeats in our next 2 and a fisting with a hedgehog if we can beat the mighty Bayern-slayers. Said nobody ever.

Doesn’t matter to me who we’ve got left to play. We need to approach each aiming for 3 points. I’d rather not have to face them up the road if anything, as it’s a distraction. I never in a million years thought we’d be in this position and will be pretty miffed if we don’t take the opportunity (but very proud of this group of players and backroom team whatever happens).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:29 - Mar 29 with 670 viewsJ2BLUE

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:28 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

I’ll take 4 defeats in our next 2 and a fisting with a hedgehog if we can beat the mighty Bayern-slayers. Said nobody ever.

Doesn’t matter to me who we’ve got left to play. We need to approach each aiming for 3 points. I’d rather not have to face them up the road if anything, as it’s a distraction. I never in a million years thought we’d be in this position and will be pretty miffed if we don’t take the opportunity (but very proud of this group of players and backroom team whatever happens).

and a fisting with a hedgehog

r/OddlySpecific

Truly impaired.

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:33 - Mar 29 with 657 viewsRyorry

Was too busy to get round to cancelling my Now TV sub after the special offer rate ran out, but pretty glad of it now!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:35 - Mar 29 with 651 viewsOldFart71

Have been to Carrot Road many times both as an Ipswich fan and when having a girlfriend who's brother went to a few games and I tagged along, just as I did when a student at Colchester Tech as it was then. The old fella and his missus who was station announcer at Colchester railway station. He was a Utd fan and I went with him a few times to Layer Road. The Derby game with the Budgies has always been a foisty affair my prediction is 3-1 in Towns favour. Should have beaten them out of sight at PR and came away with a comeback 2-2 draw. Must be more ruthless at Carrot Toad. Al Hamadi with the all important winner if it's close ?
The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:48 - Mar 29 with 610 viewsSwansea_Blue

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:29 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

and a fisting with a hedgehog

r/OddlySpecific

There’s not a lot to do in this part of the country 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:52 - Mar 29 with 590 viewsWhos_blue

FFS.

Who gives two f***s what they think?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

The next 3 games, all televised on sky on 11:55 - Mar 29 with 571 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s almost as if they don’t know what the fk they’re talking about.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024