Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? 16:59 - Mar 29 with 1737 viewstonybied

2 of the 4 results have gone the right way so far.
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:00 - Mar 29 with 1592 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Stop talking now.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:01 - Mar 29 with 1568 viewsRozz

If we lose I'm coming for you first.
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:04 - Mar 29 with 1525 viewstonybied

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:01 - Mar 29 by Rozz

Hey! I asked for Bristol and Middlesbrough to do us favours and they obliged. Have some more confidence I me!
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:14 - Mar 29 with 1446 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hope so. Im dropping bricks here. God knows how KM and the team can stay calm.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:15 - Mar 29 with 1442 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:14 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

I've been quite impressed with Blackburn whenever I've seen them. Clearly they aren't that great to be where they are, but still.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:16 - Mar 29 with 1424 viewstonybied

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:01 - Mar 29 by Rozz

What if we win and Leeds drop points? What will you do then?
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:22 - Mar 29 with 1376 viewspointofblue

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:14 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Whatever happens, happens. We've done brilliantly to put ourselves in this position.

Saying that, I won't be this rational if we lose.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:22 - Mar 29 with 1377 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:15 - Mar 29 by gainsboroughblue

I've been quite impressed with Blackburn whenever I've seen them. Clearly they aren't that great to be where they are, but still.

yeah, funny team aren't they. They normally look quite good on the eye but can't seem to get over the line. Let's hope it's the same today. They've got it in them to beat us (or anyone), but we have to make today count with the other results going in our favour.

I really don't know how the team can deal with the pressure. I'm a bag of nerves already

Login to get fewer ads

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:25 - Mar 29 with 1330 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:22 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

yeah, funny team aren't they. They normally look quite good on the eye but can't seem to get over the line. Let's hope it's the same today. They've got it in them to beat us (or anyone), but we have to make today count with the other results going in our favour.

I really don't know how the team can deal with the pressure. I'm a bag of nerves already

All about trust in their own and their team mates.

As fans we can't control what happens. Players can as long as they go about their business to the best of their ability.. we do that we win.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:39 - Mar 29 with 1315 viewstonybied

It's on!
[Post edited 29 Mar 17:40]
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 19:28 - Mar 29 with 1252 viewstonybied

3 of 4!
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 19:40 - Mar 29 with 1207 viewsVanSaParody

Come on Watford (town of my birth & a ground I once saw my (real) name on their scoreboard, as an unused sub!
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 20:33 - Mar 29 with 1146 viewstonybied

Could it be?
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 20:37 - Mar 29 with 1100 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 20:33 - Mar 29 by tonybied

Could it be?

It feels like this post was made days ago. Its on though!

Seven more games of this. Jeez.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 20:47 - Mar 29 with 1068 viewsRozz

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 17:16 - Mar 29 by tonybied

What if we win and Leeds drop points? What will you do then?

Unmentionable things...
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 21:41 - Mar 29 with 961 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 19:28 - Mar 29 by tonybied

3 of 4!

Including the most important one.

I am sure all of the teams will drop points before the season is out. We need to make sure we drop fewer or at least no more than (assuming Leeds don't turn this one around) the rest from here in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 21:57 - Mar 29 with 901 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 21:41 - Mar 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Including the most important one.

I am sure all of the teams will drop points before the season is out. We need to make sure we drop fewer or at least no more than (assuming Leeds don't turn this one around) the rest from here in.

Will certainly take that.

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 21:58 - Mar 29 with 863 viewsSwansea_Blue

Back in our own hands. Lovely stuff

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 21:58 - Mar 29 with 847 viewsVic

Close, so very close to that ‘Carlsberg’ day.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 21:58 - Mar 29 with 847 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Same again Monday, please!

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 21:59 - Mar 29 with 837 viewstonybied

If Carlsberg did Good Friday!
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 22:00 - Mar 29 with 798 viewstonybied

Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 21:58 - Mar 29 by Vic

Close, so very close to that ‘Carlsberg’ day.

It's close enough for me. Top of the league for Easter and autos back in our own hands.
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 22:01 - Mar 29 with 791 viewsVanSaParody

I have an overwhelming compulsion for a Carlsberg
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 22:11 - Mar 29 with 686 viewsBluemer

Still tastes like p!ss though !
Is it going to be an "If Carlsberg did" day for us? on 22:34 - Mar 29 with 582 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Farke and Sky are agreed a point at Watford was a good result for Leeds who had so much against them today with their international players having had such a hard week. It must be much more difficult managing a squad worth £200M.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024