Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds Manager Interview 22:33 - Mar 29 with 2213 viewsChurchman

Dear oh dear. Poor Leeds, brilliant point gained in adversity. They were the only club to lose players to the International break, only a day to train, travel, blah blah blah.

Ok, he looks like the bloke executed in the Green Mile and set fire to in Con Air with that weird thatch hairdo, but jeez. How many players do they have? How much did their forward line cost?

Trying to play victim when you’ve had the run they’ve had and all the money, all the advantages smacks of arrogant entitlement. Tool.
[Post edited 29 Mar 22:39]
Leeds Manager Interview on 22:35 - Mar 29 with 2162 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sky commentators in agreement too.

I love the message he is sending to his players there. Mediocrity is fine as long as we have our excuses lined up.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leeds Manager Interview on 22:40 - Mar 29 with 2039 viewsOldsmoker

Leeds Manager Interview on 22:35 - Mar 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

I love the message he is sending to his players there. Mediocrity is fine as long as we have our excuses lined up.

I wonder which of the Sky pundits will say at the end of the season "I always said Ipswich were the better team"

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Leeds Manager Interview on 22:43 - Mar 29 with 1985 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Leeds Manager Interview on 22:40 - Mar 29 by Oldsmoker

I wonder which of the Sky pundits will say at the end of the season "I always said Ipswich were the better team"

Well it won't be Goodman.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Leeds Manager Interview on 23:23 - Mar 29 with 1703 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Leeds Manager Interview on 22:35 - Mar 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

If I were McKenna, I’d have all the “Ipswich won’t go up, it’ll be Leeds and Leicester”, sky commentary comment que’ed up in a loop played permanently at the training ground as rocket fuel for the players.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Leeds Manager Interview on 23:36 - Mar 29 with 1605 viewsSuffolktractor

Leeds Manager Interview on 23:23 - Mar 29 by Cheltenham_Blue

If I were McKenna, I’d have all the “Ipswich won’t go up, it’ll be Leeds and Leicester”, sky commentary comment que’ed up in a loop played permanently at the training ground as rocket fuel for the players.

I really don’t think McKenna and the boys are that bothered what the mediocre media think or say.
We are just having fun and giving it a right good bash.
Leeds Manager Interview on 01:11 - Mar 30 with 1341 viewsIllinoisblue

They’ve got some injury problems. Ain’t that a shame.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds Manager Interview on 07:51 - Mar 30 with 716 viewsArnieM

Having watched their game on sky, I can’t believe the biased commentary from the Sky commentators towards Leeds. Do they have shares in the club I ask? It was sickening to listen to it.

So many twists and turns still to come but for me if we can get 4 points from next two games, I honestly think we’ll do it, despite there still being other teams to play who’ll have a say in the outcome. Our real nemesis is that bloody scum game.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Leeds Manager Interview on 08:05 - Mar 30 with 616 viewsArmaghBlue

Leeds Manager Interview on 22:43 - Mar 29 by You_Bloo_Right

Well it won't be Goodman.

Goodman’s love of Leeds and Leicester is a little cringey.
[Post edited 30 Mar 8:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds Manager Interview on 08:05 - Mar 30 with 609 viewsblueislander

The apparent obsession that some posters have with Sky is not a good look imo. It just gives other team’s fans to take the p-ss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024