Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever league we are in next season 09:51 - Apr 7 with 2542 viewsgtsb1966

I would be amazed if we have the same keeper. Not having a dig at all but I think we will need better. OK keeper but always an accident waiting to happen. Can see him going in the summer.
Whatever league we are in next season on 20:03 - Apr 7 with 186 viewsGeoffSentence

Whatever league we are in next season on 18:56 - Apr 7 by gtsb1966

Because it's not his fault he isn't good enough for a side looking to progress further. You wait and see ,come August he won't be our starting keeper.

Obviously i have no idea whether he will be here next season, and his contract still hasn't been sorted out so there's a reasonable chance he won't be.

But my point was you were having a dig.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Whatever league we are in next season on 20:17 - Apr 7 with 171 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Whatever league we are in next season on 10:49 - Apr 7 by VanSaParody

Hladky has undoubtedly won us games over the season, too, I've absolutely no problem with all the performances that far outweigh the points we've dropped from errors, but it's POINTS NOT performances that matter now

At such a critical moment I'd hate us to miss such a great opportunity we are currently in, by keep starting such a unique & key responsibility to someone who is now making such costly, fundamental errors at absolutely the wrong end of the season

There is of course the argument that if you start Walton now, he won't be match sharp, which could also cost us

In Keiran we trust - COYB's!
[Post edited 7 Apr 10:54]

Yes, I’m Kieran we trust, not you thankfully
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024