Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll say something about that. 21:55 - Apr 10 with 962 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We look absolutely knackered.

Get through Boro on Saturday, hopefully resting players tonight pays off, and then they have two weeks recovery time that other teams aren't getting.

And hopefully that will see Hirst and Burns playing a part before the end of the season to get us over the line.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'll say something about that. on 21:59 - Apr 10 with 884 viewsVic

Agreed. I Think weโ€™re really missing Burns.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I'll say something about that. on 22:00 - Apr 10 with 874 viewsBluespeed225

We're all feeling it! The lads looked a bit jaded, to be expected after the emotional rollercoaster they've been on, but with the other teams faltering it's not only us! get a win on Saturday, I'll be happy going into our little break. Leeds will be just as flakey and who knows with Leicester. WBA have been 5th all season! Sneaky! Them I fear more than norwich.. Watford will be up there next season, liked them against Leeds.
I'll say something about that. on 22:04 - Apr 10 with 760 viewsIllinoisblue

Even if Hirst is out on the grass heโ€™s going to be a long way from match fitness.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'll say something about that. on 22:09 - Apr 10 with 682 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'll say something about that. on 22:04 - Apr 10 by Illinoisblue

Even if Hirst is out on the grass heโ€™s going to be a long way from match fitness.

Full match fitness maybe. McKenna seems to be hopeful he'll be involved.

Aren't you lot living in the old US of A supposed to be hyper positive, whooping and high fiving the opening of an envelope types? Be more American please. Just not with the guns and stuff.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'll say something about that. on 22:10 - Apr 10 with 652 viewsIllinoisblue

I'll say something about that. on 22:09 - Apr 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Full match fitness maybe. McKenna seems to be hopeful he'll be involved.

Aren't you lot living in the old US of A supposed to be hyper positive, whooping and high fiving the opening of an envelope types? Be more American please. Just not with the guns and stuff.

Ha! I shall put on my large foam hand and start chanting ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'll say something about that. on 22:13 - Apr 10 with 582 viewsbournemouthblue

I'll say something about that. on 22:00 - Apr 10 by Bluespeed225

We're all feeling it! The lads looked a bit jaded, to be expected after the emotional rollercoaster they've been on, but with the other teams faltering it's not only us! get a win on Saturday, I'll be happy going into our little break. Leeds will be just as flakey and who knows with Leicester. WBA have been 5th all season! Sneaky! Them I fear more than norwich.. Watford will be up there next season, liked them against Leeds.

I assume their parachute payments dry up or is that the following season?

They have massively underperformed this season for me, they really should have been in the playoff mix with the quality they have

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024