Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig 22:13 - Apr 10 with 2790 views2-5-7

Take a bow mister.
Best phone call I have heard in ages on Suffolk.
We nee to support the team.
I don't get the moaning
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:27 - Apr 10 with 2570 viewsMillsTash

Can’t say I heard an awful lot if any moaning coming out of the ground tonight.
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:34 - Apr 10 with 2465 views2-5-7

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:27 - Apr 10 by MillsTash

Think they were all queuing up to moan on the air pre-Craig rather than actually near PR.

Which is normally the case of imbalanced views and quickest fingers to dial in - but tonight was not that bad, an improvement on Saturday and its pretty damn obvious we are right in the mix in a nervous end to the season for all teams in the top 3 or 4

BUT WE ARE 2nd FFS. Still 2nd.

Repeat 2nd.
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:41 - Apr 10 with 2359 viewsbournemouthblue

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:34 - Apr 10 by 2-5-7

Think they were all queuing up to moan on the air pre-Craig rather than actually near PR.

Which is normally the case of imbalanced views and quickest fingers to dial in - but tonight was not that bad, an improvement on Saturday and its pretty damn obvious we are right in the mix in a nervous end to the season for all teams in the top 3 or 4

BUT WE ARE 2nd FFS. Still 2nd.

Repeat 2nd.

Don't they have a regular set of caller's they call from memory?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:51 - Apr 10 with 2245 views2-5-7

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:41 - Apr 10 by bournemouthblue

Don't they have a regular set of caller's they call from memory?

Think they do yes
He hadn't' been on a while the host said, since the dark old days.
And because of that what the caller was saying was 100% spot on.
Come so far.
So near.
Back them
Back them
Back them.
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:52 - Apr 10 with 2213 viewscarlisleaway

Well said Craig, get behind the team and who would have expected little Ipswich to be in 2nd place with 4 games to play. Whatever the outcome we have had a fantastic season and could not be prouder to be a Blue and that is after watching my beloved Ipswich for 60 years
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:55 - Apr 10 with 2162 viewspointofblue

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:52 - Apr 10 by carlisleaway

Well said Craig, get behind the team and who would have expected little Ipswich to be in 2nd place with 4 games to play. Whatever the outcome we have had a fantastic season and could not be prouder to be a Blue and that is after watching my beloved Ipswich for 60 years

It’s fear of what will happen if we don’t go up, isn’t it? Fear of losing McKenna, losing Davis, seeing what happened to Blackburn, who were in a play off battle last year only to find themselves in a relegation dogfight this time around. I think that’s why people are so edgy and agitated. We had a chance of creating a gap tonight, and ended up looking very flat in the second half.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 23:02 - Apr 10 with 2085 viewsCoastalblue

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:55 - Apr 10 by pointofblue

It’s fear of what will happen if we don’t go up, isn’t it? Fear of losing McKenna, losing Davis, seeing what happened to Blackburn, who were in a play off battle last year only to find themselves in a relegation dogfight this time around. I think that’s why people are so edgy and agitated. We had a chance of creating a gap tonight, and ended up looking very flat in the second half.

That's not going to happen here though, we're not being mismanaged as a club in anything like the way Blackburn are.

Personally I don't think McK will go even if we stay down, but if he does we may not get him V2 but we'll be competing.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 23:07 - Apr 10 with 2013 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:55 - Apr 10 by pointofblue

It is playing those lot in the playoffs that is making me twitchy.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 23:26 - Apr 10 with 1906 viewsCoastalblue

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 23:07 - Apr 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

It is playing those lot in the playoffs that is making me twitchy.

I don't think we will, but if we did, what better way to end that hoodoo than keep them down as we go up? A golden opportunity in some ways.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 21:40 - Apr 11 with 1218 views627881

Certainly better than listening to that other chap Danny I think his name is droning on week after week
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:55 - Apr 11 with 1079 viewsRyorry

Could someone link it please? For the benefit of those of us not lucky enough to live in Suffolk. Tia to anyone who can/does.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 09:30 - Apr 12 with 827 viewsDyland

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:55 - Apr 11 by Ryorry

Could someone link it please? For the benefit of those of us not lucky enough to live in Suffolk. Tia to anyone who can/does.

It's at 21.45

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0hkdt14

"People need to get a grip and stop moaning."

Brilliant stuff Craig!
[Post edited 12 Apr 9:31]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 09:42 - Apr 12 with 762 viewsMatt_Netherlands

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 22:27 - Apr 10 by MillsTash

Was strange in full time wasn’t it. Silence for about 90 seconds and then the support started up again.
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 10:13 - Apr 12 with 706 viewsTheSweeny

Well said, Craig. However, I didn't hear any moaning when leaving after the Watford game to be fair. Just people gutted at the missed opportunity.
BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 10:29 - Apr 12 with 649 viewsRyorry

BBC Suffolk Caller Craig on 09:30 - Apr 12 by Dyland

It's at 21.45

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0hkdt14

"People need to get a grip and stop moaning."

Brilliant stuff Craig!
[Post edited 12 Apr 9:31]

Many thanks 👍 Precis:-

"Players are knackered"
"KM's performing miracles"
"90% L1 players"
"We've only lost something like 10 games in 2 seasons"
"We're 2nd in the Ch'ship to Leicester, who are cheating with their squad, & people are moaning".

Good man Craig.

Also interesting from KM (post Watford) - "we'd like to have made one more attacking sub but couldn't because George had rolled his ankle".

And from the presenter "Town on 88 points now, which is the most they've ever gained in either of the top two tiers".

Makes me appreciate even more what KM, all the staff, the ownership group and all the players have achieved in the past 2 years - it's absolutely miraculous even if by some horrible twist of fate we don't go up. The two or three most ungrateful, persistent, negative moaners on here need to stop it, and think hard about how far we've come in such a short space of time since the Evans era.
[Post edited 12 Apr 10:36]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024