Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the 2-week break a positive or negative? 06:29 - Apr 11 with 681 viewsibbleobble

We’ve looked a bit jaded in large spells recently. Passes look heavy and lethargic, the runs from some look a bit laboured and the sharpness playing out from the back has looked a bit precarious. So, maybe a break is well timed. Having said that, we’ll likely be third and playing catch-up. Positive or negative?
Is the 2-week break a positive or negative? on 06:53 - Apr 11 with 601 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

I'll let you know on 4th May...

Is the 2-week break a positive or negative? on 07:49 - Apr 11 with 498 viewsPioneerBlue

KMcK typically makes the most of real time on the training pitch and this won’t be like an international break with missing players. It’s a timely end of season recamp, hopefully with a few days of r&r and time for team to be put in the strongest place possible for what lies ahead.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Is the 2-week break a positive or negative? on 07:57 - Apr 11 with 474 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Positive. More time for Burns and maybe Hirst to get fit.
Is the 2-week break a positive or negative? on 08:05 - Apr 11 with 441 viewstivo

I think we really need it, illness in camp, so many with niggles, need a good reset and 110% for the last few games.
Is the 2-week break a positive or negative? on 08:05 - Apr 11 with 442 viewsBramidan

Positive, I was on the chat room and the general consensus was we looked a bit leggy.
Somebody mentioned Leif looked out on his feet.
Is the 2-week break a positive or negative? on 08:20 - Apr 11 with 401 viewsNthQldITFC

It's a MASSIVE positive I think.

It's going to be very beneficial phsysically - tiredness, illness, possibly Burns back?

Mentally it might be awkward for some clubs, but our management and group of players won't be fazed by that in any way.

So it's a big gain for me, to be fresh going into those last three, whether we're 2, 4 or 5 points behind.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024