Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester team News going down well with the fan base 19:13 - Apr 12 with 1703 viewsunstableblue

Jesus read those comments!

Our rivals and their fan base are in such a different place to us.

Still expect them to beat Plymouth and bring it into their own hands fully. But man that fan base would go full melt down with anything less.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 19:29 - Apr 12 with 1549 viewsIllinoisblue

Easy stroll for the Leicester cheats tonight. And an even easier stroll for Leeds tomorrow.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 19:30 - Apr 12 with 1539 viewsgainsboroughblue

How awful for them to go into a game with all that affordable talent.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 19:34 - Apr 12 with 1506 viewstextbackup

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 19:29 - Apr 12 by Illinoisblue

Easy stroll for the Leicester cheats tonight. And an even easier stroll for Leeds tomorrow.

I see what you’re doing here… and I like it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 19:47 - Apr 12 with 1417 viewsIllinoisblue

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 19:34 - Apr 12 by textbackup

I see what you’re doing here… and I like it

I used this coping strategy last Monday and it worked out well. Big up the Cornish pasty boys.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 19:54 - Apr 12 with 1357 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am not sure how winning "brings it into their hands fully". They are top with the game in hand. Unless Plymouth beat them by at least 6, it remains entirely in their own hands as it currently is. If they win 4 of their last 5 they are champions.

That said, I doubt any one of the top 3 will win all of our remaining matches.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

GET IN (n/t) on 20:21 - Apr 12 with 1191 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 21:18 - Apr 12 with 993 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’d never previously realised how asymmetrical Dewsbury-Hall’s head is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 22:10 - Apr 12 with 828 viewsDarkBrandon

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 19:29 - Apr 12 by Illinoisblue

Very well played
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 22:26 - Apr 12 with 690 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 21:18 - Apr 12 by Swansea_Blue

I’d never previously realised how asymmetrical Dewsbury-Hall’s head is.

Clearly it affects his balance.
Leicester team News going down well with the fan base on 22:38 - Apr 12 with 603 viewsBluesky

Leicester is an anagram of "secret lie"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024