Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks 20:40 - Apr 15 with 2827 viewsCheltenham_Blue

One thing I would definitely do right now is to get Jason Schechterle back over.

He seems to have a huge effect on the players, and could be that 1% extra that pushes us over the line I'm not sure the four who came in during January will have met him.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 21:37 - Apr 15 with 2592 views66notout

Good shout. I’ve been fortunate enough to meet Jason and listen to his talk. A truly inspirational guy.
If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 21:46 - Apr 15 with 2522 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The best thing will be to give them some extra relaxation time this week whether individually or as a squad together (maybe even a bit of both). I wonder if there is another inspirational character they would involve simply to freshen things up for those who have heard Schechterle a few times now. Although, I am sure he remains very impactful even for those who have heard him too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 21:47 - Apr 15 with 2500 viewsJ2BLUE

Brilliant idea.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 21:58 - Apr 15 with 2455 viewsSitfcB

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 21:46 - Apr 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

The best thing will be to give them some extra relaxation time this week whether individually or as a squad together (maybe even a bit of both). I wonder if there is another inspirational character they would involve simply to freshen things up for those who have heard Schechterle a few times now. Although, I am sure he remains very impactful even for those who have heard him too.

They’ve been given a few days off, Leif is in Barcelona, Woolfy in Mallorca, Moore in Ipswich

And Ali Al-Hamadi doing some one on one training with a private coach, what a bloke.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 06:14 - Apr 16 with 1875 viewstextbackup

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 21:58 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

They’ve been given a few days off, Leif is in Barcelona, Woolfy in Mallorca, Moore in Ipswich

And Ali Al-Hamadi doing some one on one training with a private coach, what a bloke.

Walton was lifting the 24kg dumbells in the gym too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 06:15 - Apr 16 with 1880 viewstextbackup

You reckon they could get him to record some sort of speech for us too?! Might calm us all down a tad

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 08:58 - Apr 16 with 1577 viewsdirtyboy

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 06:14 - Apr 16 by textbackup

What lift?
If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 09:09 - Apr 16 with 1543 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 06:14 - Apr 16 by textbackup

Stalker 😁

Poll: would you rather

Login to get fewer ads

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 10:21 - Apr 16 with 1313 viewsTractorgirlforever

I was thinking exactly this the other day.
If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 10:22 - Apr 16 with 1313 viewstextbackup

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 08:58 - Apr 16 by dirtyboy

What lift?

Chest press, and bent over rows…

Which I felt was a little light… but guess it’s all about keeping the muscles ready and warm for them, as opposed to humping around the 30-40kgs!

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 10:23 - Apr 16 with 1304 viewstextbackup

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 09:09 - Apr 16 by LegendofthePhoenix

Stalker 😁

When he sat next to me I thought ‘here we go!’

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 12:21 - Apr 16 with 1114 viewsGlasgowBlue

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 21:46 - Apr 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Liz Truss is on the motivational speech circuit at the moment.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 12:36 - Apr 16 with 1052 viewsSteve_M

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 12:21 - Apr 16 by GlasgowBlue

Liz Truss is on the motivational speech circuit at the moment.

I can certainly recommend three particular venues for that.

Actually, get her to Carrow Road for the play-offs if we end up playing them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 12:37 - Apr 16 with 1047 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Get a couple of the 2000 heroes in as well. Holland, Jim, Richard Wright and Marcus Stewart. Get em in.
If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 16:12 - Apr 16 with 759 viewsOldFart71

My question is "Why do the players need motivation of any sort" " I would have thought getting to the Premier League was more than enough inspiration.
If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 16:22 - Apr 16 with 730 viewsReus30

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 16:12 - Apr 16 by OldFart71

My question is "Why do the players need motivation of any sort" " I would have thought getting to the Premier League was more than enough inspiration.

Found another pearl.

Get Jason in, the man is an inspiration and we need all the help we can get, even for that extra 1%.
If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 16:30 - Apr 16 with 711 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good grief, do you really need this explaining to you?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 648 viewstextbackup

Hmmm, yes and no… if they got an extra 1% and that 1% was the difference, we’d be happy, right?

If I were KMc and MA now, in these two weeks on 18:21 - Apr 16 with 525 viewsBuhrer

More than enough inspiration to match other clubs who share that goal, but to beat them you might try to do something extra that elevated that natural motivation common to all. Can anyone maintain peak psychological focus during this run in?
Theyre not robots so thinking of the team as individuals with their own lives, needs, and aims....
Why question our lads getting any extra motivation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024