Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liz Truss 10:09 - Apr 16 with 2857 viewsLeoMuff

Absolutely everywhere at the moment promoting her book, she seems to have totally lost the plot recently or it’s just an act to sell her words.

Seems to think we should be completely deregulated and abolish all expert overseeing bodies, leave all the decisions to elected politicians, preferably the Tory right side.

All suits Labour very nicely I would think.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Liz Truss on 10:13 - Apr 16 with 2240 viewsblueislander

Her interview with Chris Mason beggared belief.
Liz Truss on 10:16 - Apr 16 with 2222 viewsGuthrum

Trump World is a bigger market for book sales than British people narked about their more expensive mortgages. Also more likely to swallow the "deep state conspiracy (not gross incompetence)" plot-line.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Liz Truss on 10:31 - Apr 16 with 2181 viewsredrickstuhaart

Liz Truss on 10:16 - Apr 16 by Guthrum

Trump World is a bigger market for book sales than British people narked about their more expensive mortgages. Also more likely to swallow the "deep state conspiracy (not gross incompetence)" plot-line.

According to Mason, she thinks judges should be chosen by politicians. Frightening dictatorial stuff.
Liz Truss on 10:33 - Apr 16 with 2182 viewsBlueschev

I listened to her interview with Ian Dale last night, she's completely deluded with absolutely zero self awareness, summed up beautifully by this excerpt from her book on when she was informed that the queen had passed away: "To be told this on only my second full day as prime minister felt utterly unreal. In a state of shock, I found myself thinking: 'Why me? Why now?'" Partridge-esque.
Liz Truss on 10:50 - Apr 16 with 2128 viewsChurchman

Nope. Truss is just one of the most ignorant people to ever enter the HoC. A chum of mine worked directly for her at MoJ and found her stupidity excruciating. Aside from his experience, she had a reputation for being as thick as slurry and difficult with it..

I presume dimbo’s book was ghost written since when I last heard, using crayons was a bit of a challenge. Regardless, anyone buying that bound bog paper has obviously regressed from reading the Beano so should be disenfranchised.
Liz Truss on 10:55 - Apr 16 with 2092 viewsElderGrizzly

Liz Truss on 10:50 - Apr 16 by Churchman

Nope. Truss is just one of the most ignorant people to ever enter the HoC. A chum of mine worked directly for her at MoJ and found her stupidity excruciating. Aside from his experience, she had a reputation for being as thick as slurry and difficult with it..

I presume dimbo’s book was ghost written since when I last heard, using crayons was a bit of a challenge. Regardless, anyone buying that bound bog paper has obviously regressed from reading the Beano so should be disenfranchised.

It's written by Harry Cole.

Says it all really!
Liz Truss on 10:57 - Apr 16 with 2081 viewsdavblue

Liz Truss on 10:33 - Apr 16 by Blueschev

I listened to her interview with Ian Dale last night, she's completely deluded with absolutely zero self awareness, summed up beautifully by this excerpt from her book on when she was informed that the queen had passed away: "To be told this on only my second full day as prime minister felt utterly unreal. In a state of shock, I found myself thinking: 'Why me? Why now?'" Partridge-esque.

self serving.....
Liz Truss on 11:29 - Apr 16 with 1951 viewsLord_Lucan

Liz Truss on 10:13 - Apr 16 by blueislander

Her interview with Chris Mason beggared belief.

I caught the end of a BBC interview and literally shook my head.

When Truss was going for leadership / PM, Penny Mourdant was streets ahead and I predicted on an almost daily basis on here that she would be carved up by a Truss / Rishi alliance.

I will go to my grave not understanding how Truss ever got to be an MP, let alone PM.

During the contest Mother asked me why I despised Truss and I said it was because she had no brain. Mother then advised that she quite liked her. I asked in return what particular policies she liked but then she advised that she knew nothing about her policies.

Says it all really.

I sometimes wonder why we, the public have authority to vote. I occasionally think we should be run by the army.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Liz Truss on 12:02 - Apr 16 with 1871 viewsNthQldITFC

Thanks. You just reminded me that I've got to dig that stuff the farmer dropped off me into the garden today.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Liz Truss on 12:11 - Apr 16 with 1829 viewsBlueNomad

She has endorsed Trump too
Liz Truss on 12:13 - Apr 16 with 1827 viewsKievthegreat

I saw someone sum her up nicely:

'the problem isn't that she's an idiot, but that's she thinks she's a genius'

Anyone who did as badly as her, but was equipped with any level of self awareness would just shut up and be forgotten about.
Liz Truss on 13:12 - Apr 16 with 1684 viewsParsley

Liz Truss on 10:50 - Apr 16 by Churchman

Harsh on the Beano
Liz Truss on 13:14 - Apr 16 with 1673 viewsElderGrizzly

Liz Truss on 12:11 - Apr 16 by BlueNomad

She has endorsed Trump too

And indirectly supported the views of Tommy Robinson.

This is all about the grift for her now and the CPAC conference where she supported Trump and Robinson and shared a platform with Bannon is where her future is.

There is a lot of money in the US in peddling this nonsense
Liz Truss on 13:16 - Apr 16 with 1653 viewsSwansea_Blue

Absolute deluded crackpot, with no self awareness, a brain the size of a pea and a warped view of reality.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Liz Truss on 13:26 - Apr 16 with 1589 viewsNthQldITFC

Liz Truss on 13:16 - Apr 16 by Swansea_Blue

Absolute deluded crackpot, with no self awareness, a brain the size of a pea and a warped view of reality.

Good afternoon to you too!

Liz Truss on 13:32 - Apr 16 with 1567 viewsSwansea_Blue

Liz Truss on 13:26 - Apr 16 by NthQldITFC

Good afternoon to you too!

Good afternoon NthQld. How’s the day treating you?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Liz Truss on 13:50 - Apr 16 with 1502 viewsFBI

The Chris Mason interview: was it just me or did she seem to be slightly slurring her words? I did wonder if she'd had a little livener in the Green Room beforehand.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Liz Truss on 13:54 - Apr 16 with 1475 viewsFBI

Liz Truss on 11:29 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

I caught the end of a BBC interview and literally shook my head.

When Truss was going for leadership / PM, Penny Mourdant was streets ahead and I predicted on an almost daily basis on here that she would be carved up by a Truss / Rishi alliance.

I will go to my grave not understanding how Truss ever got to be an MP, let alone PM.

During the contest Mother asked me why I despised Truss and I said it was because she had no brain. Mother then advised that she quite liked her. I asked in return what particular policies she liked but then she advised that she knew nothing about her policies.

Says it all really.

I sometimes wonder why we, the public have authority to vote. I occasionally think we should be run by the army.

"I will go to my grave not understanding how Truss ever got to be an MP, let alone PM."

Elderly male Tories meet a potential candidate who just happens to be a young blonde woman with an impressive figure.

No, I can't work it out, either.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Liz Truss on 13:59 - Apr 16 with 1448 viewsClapham_Junction

Liz Truss on 13:14 - Apr 16 by ElderGrizzly

This is all about the grift for her now and the CPAC conference where she supported Trump and Robinson and shared a platform with Bannon is where her future is.

I was going to post similar. One of the things that seems to come out of the Brexit referendum is that people on the rightward fringes of politics have realised that there is money to be made out of people gullible enough to believe what they read on social media or in the increasingly lunatic right-wing press.

One question I have is whether she really believes this stuff or is just pandering to the idiots who will give her money. The sad thing is that I think Joey Barton might be clever (but unpleasant) enough to be in the second category, but she may well be in the first.
Liz Truss on 14:17 - Apr 16 with 1392 viewsBlueBadger

Liz Truss on 13:14 - Apr 16 by ElderGrizzly

Surely the market for this MUST be saturated by now?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Liz Truss on 14:23 - Apr 16 with 1373 viewssoupytwist

Liz Truss on 13:54 - Apr 16 by FBI

"I will go to my grave not understanding how Truss ever got to be an MP, let alone PM."

Elderly male Tories meet a potential candidate who just happens to be a young blonde woman with an impressive figure.

No, I can't work it out, either.

Also, Norfolk.

Majority of 26,195 in case you were wondering.
Liz Truss on 15:07 - Apr 16 with 1274 viewsLeoMuff

Liz Truss on 13:59 - Apr 16 by Clapham_Junction

I was going to post similar. One of the things that seems to come out of the Brexit referendum is that people on the rightward fringes of politics have realised that there is money to be made out of people gullible enough to believe what they read on social media or in the increasingly lunatic right-wing press.

One question I have is whether she really believes this stuff or is just pandering to the idiots who will give her money. The sad thing is that I think Joey Barton might be clever (but unpleasant) enough to be in the second category, but she may well be in the first.

This is the interesting question - wether she actually believes this stuff or if it’s just positioning and making money.

I don’t recall all this looney fringe in the 10 years previous she was in government so I suspect the latter.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Liz Truss on 15:24 - Apr 16 with 1213 viewsBlueBadger

Liz Truss on 13:12 - Apr 16 by Parsley

Harsh on the Beano

One is a ludicrous publication that seeks to glorify all sorts of nasty antisocial behaviours for the entertainment of those with a reading age of under 12 and the other is well-loved British comic, The Beano.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Liz Truss on 16:49 - Apr 16 with 1100 viewsNthQldITFC

Liz Truss on 14:23 - Apr 16 by soupytwist

Also, Norfolk.

That's five whole families!

Liz Truss on 17:09 - Apr 16 with 1053 viewsClapham_Junction

Liz Truss on 14:23 - Apr 16 by soupytwist

Also, Norfolk.

I don't think we can really criticise them for this when rural Suffolk would have voted for a dog turd with a blue rosette on for most of the past century.

However, given the council election results, I wonder if there is a real possibility of the Greens winning Central Suffolk and North Ipswich (they received a majority of the vote in the council elections last year).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024