Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages 15:05 - Apr 17 with 892 viewsNewsTWTD

Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages 17th Apr 2024 15:04
Plenty of Town players and bosses have gone on to manage in international football with Chris Kiwomya the latest to achieve success with the British Virgin Islands, recently guiding them into the second phase of CONCACAF World Cup qualifying for the first time in their history. 8

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 20:52 - Apr 17 with 628 viewsSharkey

Who are the ‘plenty of ex-players who have gone on to manage national teams. I can think of George Burley,… and then I get stuck. (Did Bryan Hamilton? )
Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 22:33 - Apr 17 with 551 viewsHciwspi

Crikey, he hasn’t changed much has he!?
Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 22:35 - Apr 17 with 545 viewsPhilTWTD

Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 20:52 - Apr 17 by Sharkey

Who are the ‘plenty of ex-players who have gone on to manage national teams. I can think of George Burley,… and then I get stuck. (Did Bryan Hamilton? )

Frank Yallop, I think that, along with the managers, is fair.
Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 23:11 - Apr 17 with 489 viewsbournemouthblue

Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 20:52 - Apr 17 by Sharkey

There must be a few other randoms?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 23:36 - Apr 17 with 471 viewsPhilTWTD

Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 22:35 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

Frank Yallop, I think that, along with the managers, is fair.

Oh, and Lee Bowyer is in charge of Montserrat even as we speak. Terry Connor is in charge of Grenada as well, incidentally.
Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 23:43 - Apr 17 with 447 viewsPhilTWTD

Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 23:36 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

Oh, and Lee Bowyer is in charge of Montserrat even as we speak. Terry Connor is in charge of Grenada as well, incidentally.

And further to former managers/staff members, Bill McGarry managed Saudi Arabia and Zambia and Bobby Houghton, one-time assistant to Bobby Robson managed China, Uzbekistan and India. Willie Donachie was in charge of Antigua for a bit as well.
Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 06:48 - Apr 18 with 323 viewsSharkey

Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 23:43 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

And further to former managers/staff members, Bill McGarry managed Saudi Arabia and Zambia and Bobby Houghton, one-time assistant to Bobby Robson managed China, Uzbekistan and India. Willie Donachie was in charge of Antigua for a bit as well.

I can only contribute that Ipswich-born and one-time Ipswich Wanderers manager Colwyn Rowe managed Botswana.
Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 06:56 - Apr 18 with 312 viewsSharkey

Kiwomya: All Of a Sudden Football's On the Back Pages on 23:43 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

I must admit I had no idea that Bobby Houghton ( a revolutionary coach in Sweden) had been a coach for Bobby Robson! He would have been very young when he got into coaching, probably even younger than McKenna.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024