Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff again! (n/t) 16:55 - Apr 20 with 399 viewstonybied

Cardiff again! (n/t) on 16:58 - Apr 20 with 350 viewsTrequartista

That's the best result - keeping Southampton away from the top 2. I don't buy this idea that Southampton will roll over at Leicester and Leeds if they can't make the top 2. WBA could easily have won earlier today (albeit WBA haven't confirmed a play-off spot yet)
[Post edited 20 Apr 16:58]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Cardiff again! (n/t) on 17:00 - Apr 20 with 301 viewsGarv

Cardiff again! (n/t) on 16:58 - Apr 20 by Trequartista

That's the best result - keeping Southampton away from the top 2. I don't buy this idea that Southampton will roll over at Leicester and Leeds if they can't make the top 2. WBA could easily have won earlier today (albeit WBA haven't confirmed a play-off spot yet)

Agreed.

Soton will still have a (very) slim chance if Leeds lose to Boro and they'll want to try and get third either way.

Buckle up.
[Post edited 20 Apr 17:00]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Cardiff again! (n/t) on 17:01 - Apr 20 with 260 viewsEastTownBlue

Cardiff again! (n/t) on 16:58 - Apr 20 by Trequartista

Time will tell if that proves to be the case. Have to admit they were getting too close for comfort though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024