Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
number of users ahead of you...... 10:04 - Apr 22 with 5628 viewsheavyweight

3189 !!!
[Post edited 22 Apr 10:05]
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:45 - Apr 23 with 881 viewsMatt_Netherlands

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:38 - Apr 23 by SWLondonBlue93

There is still the odd one popping up - I just grabbed one from Row A of SAR somehow! Worth refreshing the page every so often

On the pitch in the pitch on the pitchhhhhhhh
number of users ahead of you...... on 11:32 - Apr 23 with 766 viewscleggo

I really don't understand why people who don't meet the criteria sit in a queue for 30 mins and add tickets to their basket knowing they won't be able to complete the purchase.

It's very frustrating for those that do meet the criteria and are having to refresh every second waiting for their basket to expire to desperately pounce.

Surely they should be restricted from actually entering the queue and wasting everyone's time in doing so....
number of users ahead of you...... on 11:55 - Apr 23 with 715 viewsbazza

Saying sold out now
number of users ahead of you...... on 12:05 - Apr 23 with 679 viewssquiz

number of users ahead of you...... on 11:55 - Apr 23 by bazza

Saying sold out now

That does change everynow and then, but by the time you click through the ticket that crops up is taken.

And thats been happening less in the last 30 minutes or so.

So I suppose the only 2 chances left are Huddersfield not taking up the full allocation, or any season ticket returns (can't imagine there being many of those!).
number of users ahead of you...... on 13:41 - Apr 23 with 565 viewsITFC_History

number of users ahead of you...... on 12:05 - Apr 23 by squiz

That does change everynow and then, but by the time you click through the ticket that crops up is taken.

So I suppose the only 2 chances left are Huddersfield not taking up the full allocation, or any season ticket returns (can't imagine there being many of those!).

If Birmingham beat Huddersfield on Saturday then they're down.

If that happens I cannot see Huddersfield selling their allocation (fingers crossed)
number of users ahead of you...... on 13:45 - Apr 23 with 560 viewsmjw_1983

number of users ahead of you...... on 13:41 - Apr 23 by ITFC_History

If Birmingham beat Huddersfield on Saturday then they're down.

If that happens I cannot see Huddersfield selling their allocation (fingers crossed)

If this were to happen do you think they’ll go general sale or back to todays criteria? I watched as tickets disappeared in front of my eyes, I’d select the seat and when I went to add to basket it changed from blue to greyed out as someone was quicker than me.
number of users ahead of you...... on 13:59 - Apr 23 with 505 viewsVaughan8

number of users ahead of you...... on 12:05 - Apr 23 by squiz

I'm not sure the season ticket returns works that great at the moment.

I'd imagine most ST holders have other people they know who would want to go, so the returns are very unlikely, and even more so with this game. The only way to get tickets released back would be if only the named person could go in (I'm not advocating for this btw).

The only tickets remaining I would imagine is if Huddersfield return any, and even then it won't be many.
number of users ahead of you...... on 14:03 - Apr 23 with 498 viewssquiz

number of users ahead of you...... on 13:45 - Apr 23 by mjw_1983

If this were to happen do you think they’ll go general sale or back to todays criteria? I watched as tickets disappeared in front of my eyes, I’d select the seat and when I went to add to basket it changed from blue to greyed out as someone was quicker than me.

I'd hope they would go back to todays criteria as that's where it sold out.

Not sure, and there isn't much precedent for it over the years!
Login to get fewer ads

number of users ahead of you...... on 14:10 - Apr 23 with 485 viewsN2_Blue

number of users ahead of you...... on 13:59 - Apr 23 by Vaughan8

I'm not sure the season ticket returns works that great at the moment.

I'd imagine most ST holders have other people they know who would want to go, so the returns are very unlikely, and even more so with this game. The only way to get tickets released back would be if only the named person could go in (I'm not advocating for this btw).

The only tickets remaining I would imagine is if Huddersfield return any, and even then it won't be many.

you'd be wrong then.

Quite a few tickets from the last 3 games have been sold via the resale platform. Not huge numbers but then the number of season ticket holders giving up their ticket won't be huge at the moment either.

The staff member i spoke to said ticket office are quite happy with how its worked. I have used it for one game i couldn't make and it was so easy to do. My ticket sold almost immediately.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

number of users ahead of you...... on 14:16 - Apr 23 with 457 viewsVaughan8

number of users ahead of you...... on 14:10 - Apr 23 by N2_Blue

you'd be wrong then.

Quite a few tickets from the last 3 games have been sold via the resale platform. Not huge numbers but then the number of season ticket holders giving up their ticket won't be huge at the moment either.

The staff member i spoke to said ticket office are quite happy with how its worked. I have used it for one game i couldn't make and it was so easy to do. My ticket sold almost immediately.

Not sure how i'd be wrong without some sort of facts?

There hasn't been many on their because I've looked sporadically (not every second because I have work and a life). "quite a few" but "not huge".

Also, do you know how many ST holders actually turned up, or how many were given to friends/family? I'd imagine no-one knows. I would imagine (again I can't prove anything) that more tickets were given to others, than were sold on the platform. Just my hunch.

But as you say, probably not many are given up at the moment anyway.
[Post edited 23 Apr 14:16]
number of users ahead of you...... on 14:33 - Apr 23 with 408 viewsbazza

Remember the start of his first season, Coventry away. We lost 2-1 I think it was.
[Post edited 23 Apr 14:48]
number of users ahead of you...... on 20:34 - Apr 23 with 250 viewslizzibee

number of users ahead of you...... on 13:45 - Apr 23 by mjw_1983

If any are returned they will go back to today's criteria, the same as the process for away game tickets with refunds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024