Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 21:42 - Apr 22 with 549 viewscbower

You owed us one and you defend like this. You couldn't even turn up in the Play-off final against the Budgies in 2015 either.

bluescouser

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 21:46 - Apr 22 with 507 viewsFtnfwest

Meanwhile Leeds bring a £25m player off the bench. It is a bit barmy how we’ve competed with them and Leicester this season
This on 21:47 - Apr 22 with 491 viewsDyland

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 21:46 - Apr 22 by Ftnfwest

Meanwhile Leeds bring a £25m player off the bench. It is a bit barmy how we’ve competed with them and Leicester this season

Let's not lose sight of this.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 21:49 - Apr 22 with 468 viewsportmanking

I don't get it. Boro came out like they didn't care how many the conceded first half. The entire 2nd half they've just passed sideways, kept the ball and slowed the tempo right down.

My head's gone over the way they've approached this. Did Carrick really think his mid table fodder could out-play them in an end to end contest?!
Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 22:09 - Apr 22 with 413 viewspeterleeblue

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 21:49 - Apr 22 by portmanking

I don't get it. Boro came out like they didn't care how many the conceded first half. The entire 2nd half they've just passed sideways, kept the ball and slowed the tempo right down.

My head's gone over the way they've approached this. Did Carrick really think his mid table fodder could out-play them in an end to end contest?!

I agree but we would have been more upset had they offered nothing and lost 1-0.
Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 22:24 - Apr 22 with 379 viewsportmanking

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 22:09 - Apr 22 by peterleeblue

I agree but we would have been more upset had they offered nothing and lost 1-0.

Surely you start nice and tight and compact, not finish the game like that?! I dunno. I know it was expecting a lot of a team to try when there's little on the line, but it just felt like Carrick couldn't have helped us any less tonight. Just right into Leeds' hands.

Was interesting how lacklustre Leeds were without Rutter and Summerville on the pitch at the end.
Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 22:55 - Apr 22 with 303 viewsbournemouthblue

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 22:24 - Apr 22 by portmanking

Surely you start nice and tight and compact, not finish the game like that?! I dunno. I know it was expecting a lot of a team to try when there's little on the line, but it just felt like Carrick couldn't have helped us any less tonight. Just right into Leeds' hands.

Was interesting how lacklustre Leeds were without Rutter and Summerville on the pitch at the end.

McKenna went to Leeds and took a similar approach, obviously it didn't end well

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 22:59 - Apr 22 with 288 viewsportmanking

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 22:55 - Apr 22 by bournemouthblue

McKenna went to Leeds and took a similar approach, obviously it didn't end well

Yeah we did. And most coaches this side of the New Year have reverted to shutting up shop and giving them very little space in behind. Boro couldn't have been more obliging tonight, despite looking dangerous at times themselves. Was just no way they were going to get a result playing that way though.

Just hoping the tight Loftus Road pitch makes it a congested, frustrating evening for Leeds.
Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 23:38 - Apr 22 with 254 viewsReusersTown

Ffs Boro, after Bosco Jankovic in 1981 on 21:49 - Apr 22 by portmanking

To be fair they did, and only a blatantly offside goal and a terrible penalty has beat them. You should be more upset with the linesman and ref.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024