Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We genuinely love this guy don't we? 19:28 - Apr 23 with 1202 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 19:29 - Apr 23 with 1173 viewsReuser_is_God

Can’t listen to Bloom at the minute, constantly creaming himself over Leeds.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 19:35 - Apr 23 with 1110 viewsNthQldITFC

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 19:29 - Apr 23 by Reuser_is_God

We're blessed with some excellent podcast hosts/contributors at ITFC (just look at NCFC, hahaha) of whom Benjamin is the bomb, if you ask me. Just don't call him Benjamin 'Doom-monger' Bloom, or he'll take you out with a sweep of those gorgeous locks.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 19:36 - Apr 23 with 1099 viewsEuropablue

I used to absolutely hate him, but he's actually a very good-natured pantomime villian.
We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 19:40 - Apr 23 with 1075 viewsSwailsey

Some find memories of games against his teams

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 19:43 - Apr 23 with 1057 viewsMK1

The best manager we missed out on in those dark days.
We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 19:47 - Apr 23 with 1030 viewshadleighboyblue

Just love NW , his autobigraphy is brilliant
We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:02 - Apr 23 with 954 viewsSitfcB

What a bloke. Best manager we never had, always say it.

I reckon McKenna will be getting the PFA manager of the year as well!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:06 - Apr 23 with 927 viewsSwansea_Blue

No, I think he’s a tw*t. I’ve never understood the love in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:12 - Apr 23 with 886 viewsSitfcB

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 19:29 - Apr 23 by Reuser_is_God

All about the hits innit.

Ex Norwich fan him as well, apparently.

COYB

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:19 - Apr 23 with 841 viewsSwansea_Blue

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:02 - Apr 23 by SitfcB

What a bloke. Best manager we never had, always say it.

I reckon McKenna will be getting the PFA manager of the year as well!

You’re obviously too young to remember when he was a right whinging wazzock in all our run-ins in the 90s. The bloke never stopped complaining that he was being treated unfairly. It’s was tragically depressing.

He’s re-invented himself as the loveable’, outspoken contrarian manger these days, but it all rings a bit shallow for me. At least half of it is for show.

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:22 - Apr 23 with 816 viewssolemio

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:19 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

You’re obviously too young to remember when he was a right whinging wazzock in all our run-ins in the 90s. The bloke never stopped complaining that he was being treated unfairly. It’s was tragically depressing.

He’s re-invented himself as the loveable’, outspoken contrarian manger these days, but it all rings a bit shallow for me. At least half of it is for show.

I can forgive him a lot because of his strong anti-racist position. Anton Ferdinand spoke very highly of him in that regard.
We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:22 - Apr 23 with 814 viewsSitfcB

Think he genuinely likes us from what he’s said for a while now.

My first encounter with him that I remember was the 3-2 at PR, good banter with him.

COYB

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:28 - Apr 23 with 761 viewshomer_123

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:06 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

No, I think he’s a tw*t. I’ve never understood the love in.

I have to agree.

Mick'esq

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:50 - Apr 23 with 657 viewsSwansea_Blue

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:22 - Apr 23 by solemio

I can forgive him a lot because of his strong anti-racist position. Anton Ferdinand spoke very highly of him in that regard.

I'm not saying he hasn't got any positive qualities, just that I find the obsession with him a bit odd. He annoys me, but of course others can chose to like him or idolise if they want. I may feel completely different if I ever met the bloke, not that I ever will .

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 20:55 - Apr 23 with 617 viewsGarv

Good interview but his whole "I'm alright me" act having been a twot for most of his career is a bit grating.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We genuinely love this guy don't we? on 21:14 - Apr 23 with 553 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m not too young and I’ve always thought he was brilliant.

The bloke is a phenomenon.

How can you not like a Sheffield United manager that goes up to a load of Wednesday fans making pig noises?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024