Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we 20:56 - Apr 27 with 1819 viewsLord_Lucan

find a bloody happy medium?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Agreed on 08:49 - Apr 28 with 266 viewsDyland

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 23:22 - Apr 27 by TheBoyBlue

There was nothing with playing it out from the back, on this occasion it was (unusually) Sam making the wrong choice. He had easier options to pass out to and for some inexplicable reason chose to turn back into a group of Hull players.

The full-on, no-fear way we play it out from the back is what has got us this far though.

A mistake by Samy boy, too slow on the ball for that one. He's got a lot of credit in the bank though and quite frankly if he never made a mistake (and if he had a yard more pace) he'd be playing in a top Prem team.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Total bobbins on 08:50 - Apr 28 with 263 viewsDyland

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 21:03 - Apr 27 by Blue_In_Boston

We concede more than we score playing it around at the back, as does every team other than Manchester City.
Yes, Burns goal v Coventry was something special but make a list of the gifts we have handed out.

Get an effing grip ffs.

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 09:28 - Apr 28 with 245 viewsChrisd

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 21:00 - Apr 27 by homer_123

It's not a suicide ball at all. It beggars belief people still don't understand how we play.

It was a ridiculous pass. Hladky can see all that is in front of him and choose to play the ball to the one Town player who had someone breathing down their neck. Regardless how we play, not even Manchester City who are the best at this brand of football don’t always play it short, Ederson will vary it. Yes, Morsy could’ve done better, but Hladky was at fault for making the decision to pass it to him, there were better options available.
[Post edited 28 Apr 9:30]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 09:31 - Apr 28 with 236 viewsNeedhamChris

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 09:28 - Apr 28 by Chrisd

It was a ridiculous pass. Hladky can see all that is in front of him and choose to play the ball to the one Town player who had someone breathing down their neck. Regardless how we play, not even Manchester City who are the best at this brand of football don’t always play it short, Ederson will vary it. Yes, Morsy could’ve done better, but Hladky was at fault for making the decision to pass it to him, there were better options available.

Literally no hope for some ever understanding the way we play. The riskier the ball the higher the reward.

You may want to find a team to follow who play a nice simple 442.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 09:37 - Apr 28 with 224 viewsstrikalite

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 09:28 - Apr 28 by Chrisd

Agree, I get this is how we play but it was the wrong ball to play I think, sometimes you get away with it, or Morsy turns and takes two players out of the game, but that one wasn't on imo, Hull players were on it...
I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 09:42 - Apr 28 with 210 viewsbluejacko

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 09:31 - Apr 28 by NeedhamChris

Literally no hope for some ever understanding the way we play. The riskier the ball the higher the reward.

Oh dear! At that time in the game there was no need to play the riskier pass. Yes we do it and it works but surely you can see in this instance it was the wrong option and it cost us! Even the neutral s watching it with me last night said “oh sh@t what’s he doing”? playing that.
I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 10:10 - Apr 28 with 197 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Think the balance is probably not playing hospital passes on 40 mins away from home like that. However, we’d probably have created a goalscoring opportunity if Morsy had released instantly as he should have done.

High risk, high reward. I was more annoyed with the last goal tbh.
I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 10:45 - Apr 28 with 176 viewsChrisd

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 09:31 - Apr 28 by NeedhamChris

That was the only option available? Watch it again. Where was Morsy going with that pass, probably back to Hladky? A wasted a pass.There were other options available to Hladky. He doesn’t have to play it, that’s the point.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 10:45 - Apr 28 with 170 viewsFrimleyBlue

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 10:45 - Apr 28 by Chrisd

That was the only option available? Watch it again. Where was Morsy going with that pass, probably back to Hladky? A wasted a pass.There were other options available to Hladky. He doesn’t have to play it, that’s the point.

Wolfy

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 10:56 - Apr 28 with 165 viewsPhilTWTD

Would be even better if she had a nose bleed on 10:56 - Apr 28 with 152 viewsDyland

I know we score a lot from playing it out from the back but can’t we on 10:56 - Apr 28 by PhilTWTD

nfft

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024