Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) 22:02 - Apr 27 with 3754 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:34 - Apr 27 with 708 viewsipswichtillidie

He reacted just how he should have. In the moment like everyone else I would imagine. No point in pointing any fingers at anyone at this point in the season. Stick together and we will get the job done I’m sure. Nothing this good was ever going to come easy.

Gav

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:36 - Apr 27 with 685 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:34 - Apr 27 by ipswichtillidie

He reacted just how he should have. In the moment like everyone else I would imagine. No point in pointing any fingers at anyone at this point in the season. Stick together and we will get the job done I’m sure. Nothing this good was ever going to come easy.

I agree except the point I was making is that he usually meets triumph and disaster as both imposters just the same. Never seems too carried away with either and I am sure his calm analysis is a big part of our success.

A natural reaction but a little surprised to see it and contrasts with his interview at the end.

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:37 - Apr 27 with 680 viewsmarvellous

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:10 - Apr 27 by LankHenners

Well he wasn't right was he because he didn't need to make the foul and it gave them a free chance to get the CBs up and knock the ball into the box and they scored from it.

I believe he did have to make the foul. If he hadn't, the attacker would've had the chance to get in to the box and God knows what?!

Whilst you're correct that the the free kick lead to the goal, giving the free kick away was still the right thing to do. The blame isn't on Clarke.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:38 - Apr 27 with 672 viewsNIblue

Silly free kick to give away, free header at the back post, keeper could’ve probably caught the ball instead of parrying. I’d have punched it myself
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:43 - Apr 27 with 630 viewsLankHenners

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:37 - Apr 27 by marvellous

I believe he did have to make the foul. If he hadn't, the attacker would've had the chance to get in to the box and God knows what?!

Whilst you're correct that the the free kick lead to the goal, giving the free kick away was still the right thing to do. The blame isn't on Clarke.

Yeah he might have got past him then scored! Instead of that, they oh hang on...

There was still a chance to get back and deal with it, instead we gave someone of Carvalho's quality a free chance to put a delivery into the box. You can bet anything you like McKenna will be really annoyed by that.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:53 - Apr 27 with 572 viewsTrequartista

The Ipswich Star is going with "good save from Hladky before substitute Ohio scooped the rebound into the net."

Blimey.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:54 - Apr 27 with 555 viewsEuropablue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:03 - Apr 27 by LankHenners

I bet he'll be really annoyed with Clarke giving away the free kick in the first place - really really stupid and it's cost us.

We don't have very good cover for Leif, maybe Cameron Humphries is the best option.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:00 - Apr 27 with 528 viewsportmanking

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:53 - Apr 27 by Trequartista

The Ipswich Star is going with "good save from Hladky before substitute Ohio scooped the rebound into the net."

Blimey.

Surely not?! The more you watch it, the worse it gets. It's a floaty loopy effort that would have been catching practice even at full stretch. Not like it was a vicious, dipping volley or anything.

ARGH!
Login to get fewer ads

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:00 - Apr 27 with 527 viewsNeedhamChris

Feeling the pressure.

Understandable!

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:01 - Apr 27 with 512 viewsEuropablue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

We have drawn the (on paper) most difficult remaining match. Win the last two and we are in the Premier League. It might prove to be a valuable point if we draw or lose one of the last two.

If we lose against Coventry we are in trouble.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:06 - Apr 27 with 472 viewsEuropablue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:15 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

It was a poor goal to concede. Hladky should have palmed it wide, not into the danger zone.

I think it nicked off Wolfenden changing the flight of the ball slightly and therefore where Hladky palmed it to.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:06 - Apr 27 with 468 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:01 - Apr 27 by Europablue

If we lose against Coventry we are in trouble.

If Leeds lose against Southampton they are in big trouble.

If we win against Coventry we are nearly up. A draw keeps it in our own hands.

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:07 - Apr 27 with 447 viewsEuropablue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:32 - Apr 27 by bluejacko

Perhaps he should have actually caught it😡it’s what goalkeepers are allowed to do apparently 🙄

It didn't look like a ball to catch really.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:12 - Apr 27 with 404 viewsFrimleyBlue

First time he's spoken about promotion.

" we know 2 wins means promotion"

He's feeling it. It must be really really annoying when you're 5 minutes away from 3 points to see it thrown away.

Yes this side have had an amazing season.

Let's not throw it away in a space of a month.

Have leeds.. possibly and if they do more fool them.
Let us not do the same.

We are playing two top sides this week. We are playing 1 already relegated and 1 with a squad ripped apart with nothing to play for..

If we throw it away. The whole season has been pointless. You start the season the same as everyone else next season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:12 - Apr 27 with 404 viewsEuropablue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:06 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

If Leeds lose against Southampton they are in big trouble.

If we win against Coventry we are nearly up. A draw keeps it in our own hands.

You said "It might prove to be a valuable point if we draw or lose one of the last two", and my response would be that we can't afford to lose one of the last too, otherwise we are counting on Leeds not to win against Southampton.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:16 - Apr 27 with 370 viewsWhos_blue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:00 - Apr 27 by portmanking

Surely not?! The more you watch it, the worse it gets. It's a floaty loopy effort that would have been catching practice even at full stretch. Not like it was a vicious, dipping volley or anything.

ARGH!

Are you basing this on slow motion multi angle replays?
I haven't seen many replays of, but during the game in real time it did look like it came at him at pace and would've been an incredible piece of keeping if he had've caught it. The parry to the left wasn't strong enough (and Caz will know that) but the forensic examination and need to pin the result (which many would've taken by the way) on a specific player is frustrating.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 23:22 - Apr 27 with 325 viewsbilllm

I'm not surprised flappy flappy flappy,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024