Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC 23:32 - Apr 27 with 1540 viewsSitfcB

ON TUESDAY.

Not sure how I feel tonight. A little big gutted, shouldn’t be really.

To lead 3 times in a game like that and not win, horrid.

It wasn’t ever going to be easy was it.

COYFB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 23:36 - Apr 27 with 1473 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's the Town way Sitters chap.

We'll get there.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 23:37 - Apr 27 with 1465 viewsTrequartista

A good point - the harsh truth is that not losing is more important than winning on Tuesday. I don't think that will change our philosophy of attacking to outscore the opposition.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 23:47 - Apr 27 with 1379 viewsIllinoisblue

Fk it, let’s win em both

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 04:53 - Apr 28 with 1102 viewsWonTheCupin78

In the last 20 years. Not in the history of ITFC.

Don't forget our glory days in the 60's, 70's and 80's. We were one of the best clubs in Europe for a number of years.
THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 10:28 - Apr 28 with 793 viewsFromReuserWithLove

It's frightening. Just hope Cov are like the rest of the nation and want Leeds to fail.
THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 10:41 - Apr 28 with 720 viewsJackSted

I can't see Leeds failing to beat Southampton if we lose on Tues. And Southampton might prefer us in the playoff than Leeds so will roll over for them

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 11:02 - Apr 28 with 650 viewschicoazul

We’ve had bigger must not lose games in the past and lost them. Relax and enjoy it; we are back where we belong.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 11:10 - Apr 28 with 623 viewsPrideOfTheEast

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 10:41 - Apr 28 by JackSted

I can't see Leeds failing to beat Southampton if we lose on Tues. And Southampton might prefer us in the playoff than Leeds so will roll over for them

They won’t roll over at all.
Login to get fewer ads

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 11:27 - Apr 28 with 565 viewsSomethingBlue

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 11:10 - Apr 28 by PrideOfTheEast

They won’t roll over at all.

Martin made a valid point yesterday in saying his players have had a crazy schedule and need a full training/recovery week behind them. They’ll get another one before the play-offs so have to hope he rolls out the A team and presses the case that four straight defeats would be a really bad vibe.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 11:37 - Apr 28 with 519 viewsHerbivore

THE BIGGEST MUST NOT LOSE IN THE HISTORY OF ITFC on 10:41 - Apr 28 by JackSted

They beat Leeds 3-1 at home, they've lost to us twice. I wouldn't assume they'd rather play us than Leeds. They also won't want to go into the play offs off the back of a run of poor form. Leeds are really struggling at the minute and whilst I expect they'll get the job done against Saints, it's certainly not a given.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024