Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hirst.. 08:49 - Apr 28 with 827 viewsWallingford_Boy

By Christ we’ve missed him.

RIP Sir Bobby

Hirst.. on 08:52 - Apr 28 with 800 viewsFrimleyBlue

Moore looked better than of late when he came on... but even an only just back Hirst showed us how his role whilst Moore is the closest to it... Still isn't on the same par as Hirsts.. it's just an all round forwards game that Hirst just does really really well.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hirst.. on 08:56 - Apr 28 with 782 viewsBrianTablet

Personally, I think he (unsurprisingly) struggled for the first half hour. Grew into it though, and was looking good before he was subbed.
I think Moore was definitely back to his best. Won headers, held up well, decent skill.
Hurst is a better long-term bet, but I'd start Moore Tuesday and bring Hurst on later.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Hirst.. on 09:01 - Apr 28 with 757 viewsNthQldITFC

Hirst.. on 08:56 - Apr 28 by BrianTablet

Personally, I think he (unsurprisingly) struggled for the first half hour. Grew into it though, and was looking good before he was subbed.
I think Moore was definitely back to his best. Won headers, held up well, decent skill.
Hurst is a better long-term bet, but I'd start Moore Tuesday and bring Hurst on later.

Hirst's work rate was extraordinary for someone who'd been out for four months. Also he was moving really well after the game which is super encouraging. Moore was much better too (than since the Wales game), but Hirst covers a lot more ground even now. Fantastic to have them both (and Al-H) available for the last two.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hirst.. on 09:03 - Apr 28 with 746 viewsDarkBrandon

Hirst.. on 09:01 - Apr 28 by NthQldITFC

Hirst's work rate was extraordinary for someone who'd been out for four months. Also he was moving really well after the game which is super encouraging. Moore was much better too (than since the Wales game), but Hirst covers a lot more ground even now. Fantastic to have them both (and Al-H) available for the last two.

You can see how much fitness in modern football has improved. We can basically train players back to full fitness. Long gone are the days when players would need a reserve game or two and then start from the bench,
Hirst.. on 09:37 - Apr 28 with 628 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Hirst.. on 08:52 - Apr 28 by FrimleyBlue

Moore looked better than of late when he came on... but even an only just back Hirst showed us how his role whilst Moore is the closest to it... Still isn't on the same par as Hirsts.. it's just an all round forwards game that Hirst just does really really well.

Just a pity with Moore that he chose to blast his big chance rather than place it. He was a good though when he came on I thought

Poll: Is Billm….

Hirst.. on 09:43 - Apr 28 with 571 views_clive_baker_

Hirst.. on 08:52 - Apr 28 by FrimleyBlue

Moore’s been a good addition to be fair, he was excellent prior to that wales game that seemed to kill him and his back. Thought he was a handful last night as well and could’ve scored on another day, held the ball up well and wins so much aerially in both boxes.

But yes we’ve certainly missed Hirst, great to have him back and I imagine he might drop out for Tuesday, hopefully we get the job done and he’s then fresh for a final push on the last day.
Hirst.. on 10:14 - Apr 28 with 467 viewsgainsboroughblue

Most definitely. How I wish Hirst was on the pitch when that chance fell to Moore though. Great turn, yes, but should have placed the finish.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hirst.. on 10:20 - Apr 28 with 434 viewsBluespeed225

Hirst.. on 09:37 - Apr 28 by John_Warks_Willy

Just a pity with Moore that he chose to blast his big chance rather than place it. He was a good though when he came on I thought

Yes! Anywhere than where he actually put it. Anywhere!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024