Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm currently on the International Space Station 10:19 - Apr 29 with 1324 viewsKeno

I can blag a lift part of the way back for Saturday on a Russian rocket travelling back to kazakhstan and the pilot Willie Dropmeoff has said he can arrange the decent so I can parachute out from about 5 miles high to land in or near Ipswich about 12pm Saturday

Does anyone know anywhere I can leave my space suit for a few hours that afternoon?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 10:28 - Apr 29 with 1273 viewsPinewoodblue

Thought this was going to be a plea for a ticket.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 10:37 - Apr 29 with 1250 viewsKeno

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 10:28 - Apr 29 by Pinewoodblue

Thought this was going to be a plea for a ticket.

two things made good comedy

surprise and ........ err............. ..............

timing

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 10:45 - Apr 29 with 1219 viewsearlsgreenblue

Gatwick?
Short trip round the 25 to Watford, do a quick rendition with Sir Elton of Rocket man & be back in time for the celebrations………..
I'm currently on the International Space Station on 11:35 - Apr 29 with 1142 viewsBrandonsBlues

The club have a container in the fan zone I am sure if you ask they can find some suit able space
I'm currently on the International Space Station on 11:41 - Apr 29 with 1120 viewsleitrimblue

Can you not just wear it to the match Ken?
Just lift up the visor
I'm currently on the International Space Station on 11:49 - Apr 29 with 1090 viewsnodge_blue

Im not sure its technically a rocket that returns you to earth. More a capsule with some propolusion and gravity. So that Russian guy might need checking out.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 11:59 - Apr 29 with 1053 viewsKeno

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 11:49 - Apr 29 by nodge_blue

Im not sure its technically a rocket that returns you to earth. More a capsule with some propolusion and gravity. So that Russian guy might need checking out.

"More a capsule with some propulsion and gravity"

you dont think Id fall for a scam like that so you!!

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 13:05 - Apr 29 with 988 viewsnodge_blue

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 11:59 - Apr 29 by Keno

"More a capsule with some propulsion and gravity"

you dont think Id fall for a scam like that so you!!

No. Im sure it will be fine. Ever seen the film Gravity? That all turned out well in the end!

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 13:33 - Apr 29 with 960 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 13:05 - Apr 29 by nodge_blue

No. Im sure it will be fine. Ever seen the film Gravity? That all turned out well in the end!

Always thought it would, the writing was on the wall.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 14:54 - Apr 29 with 920 viewsKeno

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 13:05 - Apr 29 by nodge_blue

That film did well at the box office, it had quite a pull

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 15:25 - Apr 29 with 893 viewshoppy

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 11:49 - Apr 29 by nodge_blue

Exactly. I mean, it's not exactly rocket science, is it?!
Oh.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 15:27 - Apr 29 with 886 viewsKeno

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 15:25 - Apr 29 by hoppy

Oh.

Ive been waiting for someone to post that, I guess you sat orn it for a while

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 15:29 - Apr 29 with 874 viewshoppy

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 15:27 - Apr 29 by Keno

Thought it would be a blast.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 16:25 - Apr 29 with 822 viewsMK1

You could lend it to the Huddersfield keeper. He is going to need some protection.
I'm currently on the International Space Station on 16:27 - Apr 29 with 810 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Last day of the season. You can get away with it as fancy dress.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 16:51 - Apr 29 with 763 viewslongtimefan

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 15:27 - Apr 29 by Keno

I think you need to Apollogise for the OP.
I'm currently on the International Space Station on 17:11 - Apr 29 with 724 viewsfactual_blue

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 10:45 - Apr 29 by earlsgreenblue

Gatwick?
Short trip round the 25 to Watford, do a quick rendition with Sir Elton of Rocket man & be back in time for the celebrations………..

If you take that route, it'll be a slow journey. I think the trip is gonna be a long, long time.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 17:21 - Apr 29 with 692 viewsKeno

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 17:11 - Apr 29 by factual_blue

If you take that route, it'll be a slow journey. I think the trip is gonna be a long, long time.

hes obviously suggesting the orbital route

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 18:24 - Apr 29 with 648 viewsfactual_blue

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 17:21 - Apr 29 by Keno

hes obviously suggesting the orbital route

Yes. Take that route and say goodbye to the yellow brick road.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 19:58 - Apr 29 with 594 viewslightuser

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 10:37 - Apr 29 by Keno

two things made good comedy

surprise and ........ err............. ..............

timing

With your insider knowledge of the manned space programs, do you know if Ground Control have been able to contact Major Tom yet?

I'm very worried for him because, some of the last communications heard were; "your circuit's dead", "there's something wrong" and "Can you hear me, Major Tom?".

It doesn't sound too good for him, but I'm hoping that he successfully re-entered his tin can and they find him shopping with his beloved wife in our Planet Blue...

COYB
I'm currently on the International Space Station on 20:10 - Apr 29 with 569 viewsKeno

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 19:58 - Apr 29 by lightuser

With your insider knowledge of the manned space programs, do you know if Ground Control have been able to contact Major Tom yet?

I'm very worried for him because, some of the last communications heard were; "your circuit's dead", "there's something wrong" and "Can you hear me, Major Tom?".

It doesn't sound too good for him, but I'm hoping that he successfully re-entered his tin can and they find him shopping with his beloved wife in our Planet Blue...

COYB

Unfortunately there have not 'not necessarily good' developments

His daughter and family have allegedly misappropriated the funds collected for a manned rescue mission and now their facilities are being 're-designed'

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 21:33 - Apr 29 with 508 viewsstonojnr

I'm currently on the International Space Station on 15:25 - Apr 29 by hoppy

Oh.

its not, its rocket engineering
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024