Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna - thats all very well but 16:42 - Apr 29 with 1980 viewsturtle2

McKenna says his players are all handling the big week really well ?
thats all very well Kieran but what about the fans ?
what he should be saying :

out of 30,000 I've got 7,500 out with mental health issues brought on by extreme stress , Ive got 8,000 metatarsal injuries brought on by fans kicking doors, walls and cats when Hull equalised for the third time on Saturday and Im doubtful on 3,000 more who after 3 draws on the trot have sawed their own heads off .........................

Looking forward to a fully paid for by ITFC summer break to effing well calm down after the last 15 months
McKenna - thats all very well but on 16:44 - Apr 29 with 1917 viewsMK1

Think most of us are ok. Maybe leave off the monster energy drinks for a while mate.
McKenna - thats all very well but on 16:47 - Apr 29 with 1878 viewshoppy

You'd think he'd be most empathetic to those that kicked doors, given the whack he gave the side of the dugout himself after that 3rd equaliser.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

McKenna - thats all very well but on 16:58 - Apr 29 with 1768 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I was much more stressed last season to be honest - the recurring fear of another season playing away at Fleetwood and Shrewsbury was worse torture than anything dished up in Guantanamo Bay…
McKenna - thats all very well but on 17:00 - Apr 29 with 1742 viewsSuffolkSpezial

McKenna - thats all very well but on 16:47 - Apr 29 by hoppy

You'd think he'd be most empathetic to those that kicked doors, given the whack he gave the side of the dugout himself after that 3rd equaliser.

Pass the diazepam!! I just want this wonderful group of players and staff to get their crack at competing at the highest level. The joy they have brought us over the last couple of years surely deserves that
[Post edited 29 Apr 17:04]
McKenna - thats all very well but on 17:01 - Apr 29 with 1715 viewsPinewoodblue

It was good to see. Better than kicking a water bottle onto the pitch and getting sent to the stand.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

McKenna - thats all very well but on 17:11 - Apr 29 with 1609 viewsNthQldITFC

McKenna - thats all very well but on 16:58 - Apr 29 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I was much more stressed last season to be honest - the recurring fear of another season playing away at Fleetwood and Shrewsbury was worse torture than anything dished up in Guantanamo Bay…

Me too. I'm superchill this year. I think we'll do it, but I'm still superchill.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

McKenna - thats all very well but on 17:22 - Apr 29 with 1515 viewsBuhrer

McKenna - thats all very well but on 17:11 - Apr 29 by NthQldITFC

Me too. I'm superchill this year. I think we'll do it, but I'm still superchill.

Ive been having feel good thoughts all day and...
McKenna - thats all very well but on 17:50 - Apr 29 with 1351 viewsBramidan

McKenna - thats all very well but on 17:22 - Apr 29 by Buhrer

Ive been having feel good thoughts all day and...

And I have the opportunity to take a dump on small canaries.
Login to get fewer ads

McKenna - thats all very well but on 18:31 - Apr 29 with 1246 viewsflykickingbybgunn

I recently had to have my blood pressure monitored because it was high. It was a good job it was not done on Saturday night.
Tuesday is not looking too good either.
McKenna - thats all very well but on 18:36 - Apr 29 with 1223 viewsbackwaywhen

The best thing is we immediately have a chance to put it right in the play offs , the key for all concerned at the club is to not let any disappointment affect us , if it turns out that way .
In McKenna we trust .
McKenna - thats all very well but on 19:15 - Apr 29 with 1076 viewsHelp

McKenna - thats all very well but on 18:36 - Apr 29 by backwaywhen

The best thing is we immediately have a chance to put it right in the play offs , the key for all concerned at the club is to not let any disappointment affect us , if it turns out that way .
In McKenna we trust .

playoffs were going straight up
McKenna - thats all very well but on 19:29 - Apr 29 with 1010 viewsMK1

McKenna - thats all very well but on 18:36 - Apr 29 by backwaywhen

In McKenna we trust .

"play offs"?
Watch your language, children might be on here.
McKenna - thats all very well but on 13:31 - Apr 30 with 718 viewsturtle2

yeah did you see that ! never seen him anything like that - he's not a robot after all !
McKenna - thats all very well but on 14:13 - Apr 30 with 570 viewsClareBlue

On a professional level for KMc, I can not find any other manager that has done back to back promotions in their first senior professional management post. Certainly not to the Premiership. So however great it is for us, I think he will make history if he does it. And deservedly too because he has not only brought success but brought entertainment and pride to the club. Winning 1.0 and being successful is one thing, but playing like we do and being successful is something else.
And sandwiched in-between have been set backs like Cardiff and worst ever FA cup result, but he has managed it all.
McKenna - thats all very well but on 14:44 - Apr 30 with 454 viewsEuropablue

McKenna - thats all very well but on 13:31 - Apr 30 by turtle2

yeah did you see that ! never seen him anything like that - he's not a robot after all !

Imagine the release of emotions once/if we actually do it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024