Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who is nice and chilled out 20:59 - Apr 29 with 1298 viewsFrimleyBlue

Absolutely fair play.

I don't have a clue how you do it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 21:07 - Apr 29 with 1257 viewsburnbudgiesburn

They lying!

The Cov game is almost more important than the Huddersfield game, not just that its the next one but there is this nagging knowing feeling that a defeat there is as good as us in the play offs in reality.

Whereas a point, means we need to win our final fixture at home against an already relegated side and its all in our own control.

The difference in consequences between a L or a D is so vast.

I can accept us fudging it up on the last day v Hudds - that would be down to us. There's nothing worse than relying on a result elsewhere however.
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 21:09 - Apr 29 with 1242 viewsRIPbobby

Do you know what I have been chilled all season. I have learnt that my heart is probably pretty good as I have just enjoyed riding the peak of our wave. Mind you I did earlier on put on "Entry of the Gladiators" to remind me of the Robson/Ferguson era.

Enjoy this Frimmers. We have a plan and we are going to execute it to perfection. :)
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 21:09 - Apr 29 with 1246 viewsGlasgowBlue

I was on Saturday because it was needing 5 points from three games. Plus I was away for the weekend so had a lot to keep my mind occupied.

Slightly less chilled as we get closer to the Coventry game.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 21:13 - Apr 29 with 1203 viewshomer_123

Can't influence what happens.

So...little point losing sleep and worrying over things you can't control.

I'm literally just enjoying the ride...and a hell of a ride it is.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 22:29 - Apr 29 with 1011 viewsvilanovablue

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 21:13 - Apr 29 by homer_123

I think this where I've reached, having said that I will be insufferable if we go up!
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 05:20 - Apr 30 with 861 viewsThundermuffin86

Everyone's chill attitude is nice. It's cool seeing everyone relaxed and enjoying the ride, even when things get intense with the team.
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 07:51 - Apr 30 with 744 viewsBbmaj

I’m really not worried about tonight.

Confident in getting a result, if not we only need to better the Leeds score by 7 or 8 on Saturday.

If not, we are in the playoffs but are a far better team than any rival so should go up via a great day out at Wembley.

If not, we get to stay in the Championship and build a team ready for the Premier League and have another absolutely sensational season crushing all that come before us.

After many years where my hopes and desires could not be matched by my team, I can watch games with a huge smile and genuinely say we are the finest team. This makes me unreasonably happy but also means the younger fans can share the understanding and appreciation, the team and of course manager are making history and defining the future for generations in our town, county and beyond.
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 07:56 - Apr 30 with 732 viewsHerbivore

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 21:09 - Apr 29 by GlasgowBlue

I was on Saturday because it was needing 5 points from three games. Plus I was away for the weekend so had a lot to keep my mind occupied.

Slightly less chilled as we get closer to the Coventry game.

This is why it's been hard to get over the frustration of Saturday. Great game of footy and we played well but if Hladky does the basics right or Sarmiento takes one of his two very good chances then we come away with an excellent away win and there's almost zero pressure on tonight's game. As it stands, there is a ton of pressure on tonight's game now. Thankfully whilst we're all bricking it, I have every confidence the players will go into it well prepared and with their usual intensity. I just hope we can get the job done, and a win would be especially welcome to take a bit of the pressure off Saturday and to really demoralise Leeds, plus it gives Saints a fraction more incentive to go for it given there'd be a very good chance of them facing Leeds in the play offs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 09:30 - Apr 30 with 619 viewsVaughan8

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 21:13 - Apr 29 by homer_123

I've been like this all season really. I have to say, I am a bit more anxious about tonight's game.

But as you say, we can't do anything about it. I try to live by this - "no point worrying over things you can't control." though it can be hard.
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 09:34 - Apr 30 with 607 viewsSteve_M

I have enough work to do this morning to keep me occupied, think that buy this afternoon that will be hard work.

Saturday was a long day of waiting for 8pm.....
[Post edited 30 Apr 11:36]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 09:53 - Apr 30 with 557 viewsBossy

We suffer more often in imagination than in reality.
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 10:21 - Apr 30 with 475 viewsEuropablue

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 21:07 - Apr 29 by burnbudgiesburn

They lying!

The Cov game is almost more important than the Huddersfield game, not just that its the next one but there is this nagging knowing feeling that a defeat there is as good as us in the play offs in reality.

Whereas a point, means we need to win our final fixture at home against an already relegated side and its all in our own control.

The difference in consequences between a L or a D is so vast.

I can accept us fudging it up on the last day v Hudds - that would be down to us. There's nothing worse than relying on a result elsewhere however.

Losing against Coventry is not a guarantee of the playoffs because Leeds can pull out a terrible result. If the Southampton who played us turn up then I wouldn't be able to call that result.

The one thing that a loss would mean would be that our anxiety is ratcheted up a whole load of notches and the final day will be pure torture.

I have been doing fairly well keeping myself distracted with so much other stuff that I need to do, but it is very distracting. I surprised myself by actively looking forward to the Hull match and really enjoying it because the performance was excellent. It definitely feels like the players are following KM's advice and enjoying playing these high-stakes matches.
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 10:32 - Apr 30 with 444 viewsEuropablue

I'm obviously pretty nervous because I'm letting myself get very distracted from work by posting and checking the forum a lot.
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 10:40 - Apr 30 with 426 viewsChorleyBoy

I'm not exactly chilled out but excited and very positive. There's almost nothing else on my mind apart from my next meal.

At the start of the season I predicted a Leicester-Ipswich top two and I'm confident that's how it'll end up when Saturday is done.

COYB
Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 10:42 - Apr 30 with 412 viewsDanTheMan

Was chilled out a bit before I came back on here and now I'm back to nervous.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 10:56 - Apr 30 with 368 viewschicoazul

I’m completely chilled and the reason is, whatever happens between now and the end of the playoffs, we are back where we belong fighting for promotion and have a great future ahead of us.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone who is nice and chilled out on 10:57 - Apr 30 with 363 viewsFramfarmer

gosh you lot, just need a draw against what's left of their squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024