Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky…..what…..a……save 22:26 - Apr 30 with 732 viewsblueysbackside

That was phenomenol. Took some stick after Hull. What a man. I love him.
Hladky…..what…..a……save on 22:27 - Apr 30 with 700 viewsHighgateBlue

Absolutely. You have to shrug a little bit when he makes a mistake, because he's capable of THAT! I swear, those reactions were so quick that if he were an Olympic sprinter that would be called as a false start!
Hladky…..what…..a……save on 22:27 - Apr 30 with 688 viewsross1999

Yeah. But that Coventry goal that he let though him

😜
Hladky…..what…..a……save on 22:28 - Apr 30 with 667 viewsSwansea_Blue

Superb wasn’t it. The shot through him for their goal took a bit of shine off, but overall he’s been immense this season. He’s saved us 2 points tonight despite their goal.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hladky…..what…..a……save on 22:29 - Apr 30 with 637 viewsBlueWalloo

Although their equaliser went straight underneath him. Great season for him though after no confidence early in the season from most of us....
Hladky…..what…..a……save on 22:29 - Apr 30 with 633 viewsClutch

Saved the impossible to save shot, let in the easy to save shot.

But, who cares, got there in the end.
Hladky…..what…..a……save on 22:29 - Apr 30 with 595 viewstextbackup

You could tell KM was pissed at him for the equaliser

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hladky…..what…..a……save on 08:54 - May 1 with 386 viewsRobTheMonk

He's made some ridiculous saves this season.

Right from game one vs Sunderland where they battered us when THEY went down to 10 men. Hladky with a Schmeichel'esque spread kept, I think it was Jack Clarke, from equalizing.

More recently, the games against Borough with the two world class saves towards the latter stage of the game.

There's plenty of other big, big saves that have earned him standing ovations.

I think some people forget that this is the highest level he's ever played. There's going to be mistakes, especially how he's asked to play. Could he be a better shot stopper? Yes. But at present, his coolness with the ball at his feet and willingness to be ballsy with it allows us to play how we do.

We're also on 93 points in the Championship, aiming for 96 and he's played every minute of each League game, so he's an integral part of the starting lineup.
Hladky…..what…..a……save on 08:56 - May 1 with 358 viewsDarkBrandon

Hladky…..what…..a……save on 08:54 - May 1 by RobTheMonk

He's made some ridiculous saves this season.

Right from game one vs Sunderland where they battered us when THEY went down to 10 men. Hladky with a Schmeichel'esque spread kept, I think it was Jack Clarke, from equalizing.

More recently, the games against Borough with the two world class saves towards the latter stage of the game.

There's plenty of other big, big saves that have earned him standing ovations.

I think some people forget that this is the highest level he's ever played. There's going to be mistakes, especially how he's asked to play. Could he be a better shot stopper? Yes. But at present, his coolness with the ball at his feet and willingness to be ballsy with it allows us to play how we do.

We're also on 93 points in the Championship, aiming for 96 and he's played every minute of each League game, so he's an integral part of the starting lineup.

I think that Sunderland win was one of the most underrated results of the season. Great result to win there at any time, but that set the tone for the rest of the year.
Login to get fewer ads

Hladky…..what…..a……save on 08:58 - May 1 with 334 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What was amazing for me was not just the reaction... but the fact that he was facing the other way and spun round to make that reaction. Incredible.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Hladky…..what…..a……save on 09:02 - May 1 with 308 viewsNthQldITFC

Hladky…..what…..a……save on 22:29 - Apr 30 by textbackup

You could tell KM was pissed at him for the equaliser

The equaliser looked bad (I never thought Edward Woodward was much of an actor) but it was one that curled into that awkward zone between his feet and his hands and was hit so hard. You're better off going with your feet there I think - if you go with your hands the ball's in a bit of a blind spot when it gets to you, but it's probably one where he's anticipated and gone down a bit too early. Swings and roundabouts.

Phenomenal save earlier and distribution as solid as ever.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024