Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? 08:44 - May 1 with 3200 viewsWallingford_Boy

I am. 250 mile round trip, no ticket, just to be there.

Watch in a local pub then hopefully to ground afterwards.

I’ve just got to..

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 11:13 - May 1 with 755 viewsTheLoveOfWisdom

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:57 - May 1 by Wallingford_Boy

I think there is going to be a few of us, we’ll have to all meet up.

Yeah deffo lets do it. Pretty knew to the forum but it'd be great to watch with you guys
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 11:15 - May 1 with 748 viewsTheLoveOfWisdom

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:48 - May 1 by nrb1985

Flying in from Zurich, train straight from LHR to PR.

Couple of people in another thread have said Isaacs?

Greyhound sadly don't show games :( I'm thinking watch in Isaacs then back to Greyhound.

Nice! Straight off the flight, respect. I'll get a few nights at my mums first thankfully haha

Never been to Isaacs, or any other pub that GH for that matter. Cock and Pye has been mentioned too, as well as railway and swan.

Let's sort this
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:10 - May 1 with 635 viewsgardins01

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:16 - May 1 by squiz

Nothing yet. Feels like the announcement has to be made today with tickets going on sale tomorrow if it is going to happen.

Think I saw on the Udders website tickets on sale until 2pm Friday
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:16 - May 1 with 621 viewsnrb1985

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:10 - May 1 by gardins01

Think I saw on the Udders website tickets on sale until 2pm Friday

I spoke to ITFC yday, those tickets will go back on sale to members with 2 x home game purchase history.

I don't sadly having always been on someone else's ticket this season.
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:17 - May 1 with 615 viewsgainsboroughblue

Saturday is going to be the mother of Ipswich nights out (providing we don't lose).

I'm tempted to book Monday off work in case I don't know where I am on the Sunday.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:20 - May 1 with 592 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:16 - May 1 by squiz

Nothing yet. Feels like the announcement has to be made today with tickets going on sale tomorrow if it is going to happen.

You'd like to think that there will be some returns. There's really little need for much by way of segregation- they probably want us to go up as much as we do !

Poll: Our final position

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:20 - May 1 with 592 views_clive_baker_

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:17 - May 1 by gainsboroughblue

Saturday is going to be the mother of Ipswich nights out (providing we don't lose).

I'm tempted to book Monday off work in case I don't know where I am on the Sunday.

Bank holiday innit. Appreciate lots of people work them, just reminding you incase you forgot.
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:21 - May 1 with 572 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:20 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

Bank holiday innit. Appreciate lots of people work them, just reminding you incase you forgot.

I did. Bloody hell. License to party!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:25 - May 1 with 536 viewsbluehayes

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:55 - May 1 by TheLoveOfWisdom

I'm flying over from Holland. Will be in one of the pubs (not sure which yet?!) Any tips welcome. Usually do the Greyhound pre-match but don't know if they show games?

i always go to the greyhound before games . gets very busy, but they do not show any sports, so it wont be on in there.
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:26 - May 1 with 532 viewssquiz

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:16 - May 1 by nrb1985

I spoke to ITFC yday, those tickets will go back on sale to members with 2 x home game purchase history.

I don't sadly having always been on someone else's ticket this season.

did they say if this was likely to happen?
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:31 - May 1 with 505 viewsnrb1985

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:26 - May 1 by squiz

did they say if this was likely to happen?

No mate, sadly not but if Huddersfield haven't sold out you'd imagine they'll go back on sale surely?
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:38 - May 1 with 458 viewsBuhrer

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:55 - May 1 by NthQldITFC

I'm going to be in Norwich on Friday, but I reckon I'll head to Ipswich for the game - not sure I'll fancy watching it in a pub in Norwich!

I enjoyed watching the 99/00 PO final in a pub in Narridge as I was student there then. Twtd and i survived, though I'd recommend Town Saturday for a better atmosphere :)
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:59 - May 1 with 400 viewsvilanovablue

If I didn't have a broken leg I would be there just to be in Ipswich. It'll be a fantastic day with any luck.
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:59 - May 1 with 400 viewssquiz

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 12:31 - May 1 by nrb1985

No mate, sadly not but if Huddersfield haven't sold out you'd imagine they'll go back on sale surely?

That's what I'm pinning my hopes on, but if Huddersfield don't stop selling till 2 on Friday that's less than 24 hours to sort it out?

I checked earlier and the extra tickets for the Exeter game were released 10 days before the game.
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 13:01 - May 1 with 390 viewsMillsey

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:48 - May 1 by nrb1985

Flying in from Zurich, train straight from LHR to PR.

Couple of people in another thread have said Isaacs?

Greyhound sadly don't show games :( I'm thinking watch in Isaacs then back to Greyhound.

Brewers Arms does
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 13:22 - May 1 with 329 viewssmithy91

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:46 - May 1 by BluePG

Don’t think there are engineering works this weekend. Hallelujah!

I stand corrected...using the Trainsplit app showed a part bus journey from Stratford to Ips....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024