Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night 08:57 - May 1 with 925 viewsKeno

that just makes you realise how far we have come over the past couple of years.

If another can find it please post it again

To think what those 2 and Wolfie have seen at ITFC in their time here!!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 10:15 - May 1 with 768 viewsBasuco

And their personal development as well, shame JD missed this season as I think he could continue to improve, Kayden has been fantastic when called on, he is a different player to the one we signed, again he was brilliant last night in the role he was sent on to do.
There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 10:17 - May 1 with 751 viewsSamWhiteUK

There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 11:39 - May 1 with 636 viewsKeno

There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 10:17 - May 1 by SamWhiteUK

Thank you Sam!!

that brought a tear to my eye.... again

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 11:57 - May 1 with 556 viewsSamWhiteUK

There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 11:39 - May 1 by Keno

Thank you Sam!!

that brought a tear to my eye.... again

They've been through the wringer with us
[Post edited 2 May 10:57]
There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 10:58 - May 2 with 336 viewsSamWhiteUK

There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 11:01 - May 2 with 317 viewsEuropablue

There is a picture somewhere of Kayden & JD last night on 10:58 - May 2 by SamWhiteUK

I thought Morsy giving Hladky a pre-match hug was really cute.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024