Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky 11:47 - May 1 with 972 viewsNutkins_Return

I was Sat in the perfect spot to see his save first half. It was absolutely sensational so credit where due and I'd be a hypocrite not to post this after my previous post. Take a bow Vaz. Absolutely brilliant reaction save.

He actually had little to do all game but that was crucial at that point.

I was miles away from their goal but heard it was soft but Wright just banged it low and very hard so that can happen.

Anyway, I can't criticise and then not praise. Best save I've ever seen live that. As normal his ball at feet game was class.

At the end of injury time is that the first time this season he's told the defenders to get lost and he went long kick?
Hladky on 11:58 - May 1 with 869 viewsBluespeed225

Yeah, I was very happy to see him launch it old school upfield a few times near the end!
Hladky on 12:00 - May 1 with 846 viewsNutkins_Return

Hladky on 11:58 - May 1 by Bluespeed225

Yeah, I was very happy to see him launch it old school upfield a few times near the end!

He got the balance spot on didn't he. Overall he probably normally does but I do wonder if there had been some discussions (which of course would be perfectly normal to do anyway). McKenna is such a details man.
Hladky on 13:08 - May 1 with 713 viewsGuthrum

It was the way he appeared to be levitating across the goal-mouth while on his knees to arrive in the right spot to parry the ball.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hladky on 14:26 - May 1 with 556 viewsChrisd

There was no doubt that was a terrific stop in the first half, sprung like gymnast doing a floor routine across his goal, however I think he'll be disappointed with their goal.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Hladky on 14:48 - May 1 with 447 viewsportmanroadblue

I am nearly 60, and the two saves he made against Middlesbrough are probably up there with the best Ive ever seen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024