Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half 12:45 - May 1 with 1470 viewsheavyweight

Shows how extremely consistent we've been - plus the only two defeats outside the top six we're Preston & Cardiff - special circs. for both of those.
We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:46 - May 1 with 1439 viewsLamp

And STILL not lost a midweek league game under Super Kieran McKenna
[Post edited 1 May 12:46]
We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:46 - May 1 with 1431 viewsTresBonne

Think it, don't say it...
We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:50 - May 1 with 1376 viewsPhilTWTD

Have lost one home game in the league since October 2022, one in 38 by my back of an envelope maths.
We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:51 - May 1 with 1343 viewsIllinoisblue

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:46 - May 1 by Lamp

And STILL not lost a midweek league game under Super Kieran McKenna
[Post edited 1 May 12:46]

But about our record in 12:30pm kick-offs…. 😗

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:53 - May 1 with 1311 viewsIllinoisblue

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:50 - May 1 by PhilTWTD

Have lost one home game in the league since October 2022, one in 38 by my back of an envelope maths.

Since KM was appointed we have most points in top four divisions. 232 points. 10 more than Man City. TATD

62 - 78 - 81

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:55 - May 1 with 1261 viewsbaxterbasics

We've not beaten Huddersfield though....

Also, looking at this reminds me I am still annoyed about the Cardiff loss. That one hurts the most (excluding the obvious one which is still expunged from my internal history).

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 13:13 - May 1 with 1121 viewsVic

Not so long ago we made a habit of losing to bottom half clubs. zero confidence that we'd win must win games, etc. No longer! In two years that's all changed and I just cant see us not beating Hudds on Saturday.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 13:14 - May 1 with 1093 viewsExiled2Surrey

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:55 - May 1 by baxterbasics

We've not beaten Huddersfield though....

Also, looking at this reminds me I am still annoyed about the Cardiff loss. That one hurts the most (excluding the obvious one which is still expunged from my internal history).

From a points perspective we should be most annoyed about the draws that should've been wins rather than the losses that could have been draws - so to have drawn against all the bottom three really aint great (albeit in each of these cases you might think they could have gone either way). Not to mention the Norwich game in December...
Login to get fewer ads

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 13:20 - May 1 with 1061 viewstractorboy1978

Leeds took 6 points off us - so a 12 point swing on our respective points totals. We could be 15 points ahead of them at this stage. They also beat Leicester twice, whereas we got 2 draws. We've been ridiculously consistent.
[Post edited 1 May 13:21]
We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 13:25 - May 1 with 1013 viewsIllinoisblue

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 13:20 - May 1 by tractorboy1978

Leeds took 6 points off us - so a 12 point swing on our respective points totals. We could be 15 points ahead of them at this stage. They also beat Leicester twice, whereas we got 2 draws. We've been ridiculously consistent.
[Post edited 1 May 13:21]

It’s been incredible. A “bad run” under KM is usually just a couple of draws bookended by lots of wins. Quite astonishing.

62 - 78 - 81

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 13:57 - May 1 with 859 viewsberkstractorboy

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:51 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

<gulp> I had forgotten about that ...
We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 14:04 - May 1 with 799 viewsITFC_Forever

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:53 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

Since KM was appointed we have most points in top four divisions. 232 points. 10 more than Man City. TATD

To be fair, Man City play 8 less games a seaon - you would fancy them to get 8 points from 10 games.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 14:15 - May 1 with 723 viewsBent_double

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 12:51 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

At least we have drawn one of those, which will be fine on Saturday, albeit incredibly stressful.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 14:20 - May 1 with 672 viewsGarv

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 13:25 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

It’s been incredible. A “bad run” under KM is usually just a couple of draws bookended by lots of wins. Quite astonishing.

Talksport (Cundy and O'Hara) were talking to a town fan last night and they suggested we'd had a wobble around January time and come through it impressively.

Rightfully the fan corrected them and pointed out that we'd just drawn a few games and that we just struggled for goals between Hirst getting injured and Moore coming in. I don't think we've had any proper wobbles, unless losing one off games counts.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 14:45 - May 1 with 569 viewsIllinoisblue

We haven't lost to anyone in the bottom half on 14:04 - May 1 by ITFC_Forever

To be fair, Man City play 8 less games a seaon - you would fancy them to get 8 points from 10 games.

Don’t spoil it! Corruption FC results are going to be deleted from the record books anyway. Maybe.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024