Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dropping Woolfenden a huge and brilliant call (n/t) 14:09 - May 1 with 1066 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Dropping Woolfenden a huge and brilliant call (n/t) on 14:10 - May 1 with 1059 viewsunbelievablue

Yep class. The confidence in your philosophy and your players to do that...superb.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Dropping Woolfenden a huge and brilliant call (n/t) on 14:13 - May 1 with 1006 viewsSimonds92

Feel like Fridge is always one of the top 3 performers whenever he plays. Very unlucky to have not played more this season imo.
Dropping Woolfenden a huge and brilliant call (n/t) on 14:17 - May 1 with 942 viewsReuser_is_God

Dropping Woolfenden a huge and brilliant call (n/t) on 14:10 - May 1 by unbelievablue

Yep class. The confidence in your philosophy and your players to do that...superb.

How times time has Edmundson come in from the cold this season & just put in an 8/10? Outstanding from him.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Dropping Woolfenden a huge and brilliant call (n/t) on 15:18 - May 1 with 754 viewsBluebacker

Not only was it tactically brilliant, but it just again demonstrates how amazing McKenna’s man management skills are. I loved his post-match comment on it:

“It’s important that I’m consistent with the players if I’m saying I trust them all and we have to stick to what we’ve done and what we’ve done well. It’s important that we do that even at the end of busy seasons and I trust everyone in that dressing room to contribute, and I knew George would come in tonight and do a good job, and he certainly did that.”
Dropping Woolfenden a huge and brilliant call (n/t) on 17:46 - May 1 with 487 viewspointofblue

Think it was only the second time this season in the league that Edmundson started and had Burgess, rather than Woolfenden, as his defensive partner - Watford at home being the other.

A tough decision to made on their futures, whatever decision we're in next season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Dropping Woolfenden a huge and brilliant call (n/t) on 18:08 - May 1 with 410 viewsSheffordBlue

It might mean the same thing but 'dropping' for me always sounds really negative. I'd probably have said "Picking Fridge whose attributes were better for this match was a huge and brilliant call."

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024