Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic 20:29 - May 1 with 3280 viewsIllinoisblue

Got me tearing up at the end. Players and away end united in joy, KM taking it all in, sneaky fist pump from Chambo, Ashton coming out for a salute. Magnificent stuff.

1 more boys. 1 more.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:30 - May 1 with 2758 viewsZx1988

Have they stopped doing the 'free to view' versions on YouTube?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:31 - May 1 with 2741 viewsIllinoisblue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:30 - May 1 by Zx1988

Not sure. I heard someone suggest that’s what they are doing. Feels a bit snidey if true.

62 - 78 - 81

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:31 - May 1 with 2737 viewsDarkBrandon

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:30 - May 1 by Zx1988

I haven’t seen one for a while. But when we don’t win they probably don’t do numbers
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:34 - May 1 with 2700 viewsZx1988

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:31 - May 1 by DarkBrandon

I haven’t seen one for a while. But when we don’t win they probably don’t do numbers

Nope, all good!

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:01 - May 1 with 2503 viewsPlums

The reaction of all those who have warmed lots of benches this season tell us all we need to know about how special this manager and the culture he has built are.
Humprhies
Walton
Donacien
Travis
and others all absolutely euphoric. Love it!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:05 - May 1 with 2451 viewsSchmoke

The boy being hoisted on to his, presumably, Dads shoulders and then promptly whipping his shirt off and twirling it around his head after the 2nd!

Sharing moments like that are exactly what this is all about isn't it.
[Post edited 1 May 21:05]
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:08 - May 1 with 2397 viewsNthQldITFC

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:34 - May 1 by Zx1988

Nope, all good!

That Wesley... he sooooo funny! Like literally>

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:13 - May 1 with 2336 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm going to need to watch that a few more times to work out my favourite bit/bits of that.

The togetherness is really quite something there, as is the connection between fans and players.

Proper lump in throat stuff with the Kayden/Janoi hug and Kieran just staring in awe of the fans then slowly releasing a smile.

Job to do and everything but I'd love so much for us to get 3 or 4 up on Sat, send Janoi on and see him get the fifth or something.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:16 - May 1 with 2300 viewsIllinoisblue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:05 - May 1 by Schmoke

The boy being hoisted on to his, presumably, Dads shoulders and then promptly whipping his shirt off and twirling it around his head after the 2nd!

Sharing moments like that are exactly what this is all about isn't it.
[Post edited 1 May 21:05]

Great wasn’t it?!! Memories for life.

62 - 78 - 81

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:26 - May 1 with 2215 viewsSteve_M

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:34 - May 1 by Zx1988

Nope, all good!

That last minute…

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:27 - May 1 with 2213 viewsgainsboroughblue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:16 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

Great wasn’t it?!! Memories for life.

That boy has probably seen us lose no more than 10 games in his life!

What a great time to start supporting the team. And what an opportunity we have to pick up a generation we may possibly have lost across the county borders up until a few years ago.

When I first started watching Town, we were one of Europe's best but by the time I was fully appreciative and started going regularly, Mills turned into Gernon, Thijssen turned into Putney etc. Let's hope this era is here for a long long time.

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:37 - May 1 with 2116 viewsBloomBlue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:13 - May 1 by gainsboroughblue

I'm going to need to watch that a few more times to work out my favourite bit/bits of that.

The togetherness is really quite something there, as is the connection between fans and players.

Proper lump in throat stuff with the Kayden/Janoi hug and Kieran just staring in awe of the fans then slowly releasing a smile.

Job to do and everything but I'd love so much for us to get 3 or 4 up on Sat, send Janoi on and see him get the fifth or something.

Loved the way KM put his arm around Donacien last night and stood him in front of the fans pointing at
Donacien - great man-management
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:38 - May 1 with 2114 viewsitfc_bucks

Every time I think I couldn't love these players more, they go and do this.

One day, this will all be a memory, but until then...!
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 22:03 - May 1 with 1995 viewsblueprint

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:27 - May 1 by gainsboroughblue

What a great time to start supporting the team. And what an opportunity we have to pick up a generation we may possibly have lost across the county borders up until a few years ago.

When I first started watching Town, we were one of Europe's best but by the time I was fully appreciative and started going regularly, Mills turned into Gernon, Thijssen turned into Putney etc. Let's hope this era is here for a long long time.

Exactly the same for me. Started going at the tail end of the 81-82 season. Slowly but surely I saw the legends go and the fortunes of the club change.

My 3 kids have had season tickets for the past 2 years and have been thoroughly spoilt. I keep telling them to enjoy it as it won’t always be like this.
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 22:06 - May 1 with 1953 viewsgainsboroughblue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 22:03 - May 1 by blueprint

Exactly the same for me. Started going at the tail end of the 81-82 season. Slowly but surely I saw the legends go and the fortunes of the club change.

My 3 kids have had season tickets for the past 2 years and have been thoroughly spoilt. I keep telling them to enjoy it as it won’t always be like this.

Butcher going felt truly like the end for me. I think Cooper and McCall were the only UEFA Cup final players who stayed into Division Two and that wasn't for long.

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 22:21 - May 1 with 1836 viewspeterleeblue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:27 - May 1 by gainsboroughblue

That was me. Passed my driving test in 1986. The year we got relegated.
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 22:24 - May 1 with 1820 viewsIllinoisblue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:13 - May 1 by gainsboroughblue

Jd and Jackson with a late goal each would be quite lovely.

62 - 78 - 81

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 22:52 - May 1 with 1673 viewsyorkshireblue

Id just about calmed down and relaxed… but now I’ve watched that in a nervous wreck again.
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 23:13 - May 1 with 1583 viewsZx1988

That shot of McKenna rubbing his hands together at the end, with almost a knowing look on his face.

"Just you guys wait until Saturday!" it seems to say.

Either that or he's just looking smarmy as all heck
[Post edited 1 May 23:13]

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 23:30 - May 1 with 1502 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 21:01 - May 1 by Plums

The reaction of all those who have warmed lots of benches this season tell us all we need to know about how special this manager and the culture he has built are.
Humprhies
Walton
Donacien
Travis
and others all absolutely euphoric. Love it!

I was speaking to someone who works for the club the other day and they were absolutely glowing in their praise of Travis. Just said how popular he is and what a good leader he has been on or off the pitch etc

Hero. They are all heroes.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 23:31 - May 1 with 1492 viewsSW1_Blue

It's a classic. I've watched it an estimated 25-35 times. I say estimated as it's been on loop and I'm very hungiover

Sausages.

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 23:38 - May 1 with 1465 viewsVanSaParody

Loved it all, but that last bit of Keiran with his hands almost in prayer, looking around as the fans all sang, taking it all in, absorbing it...

I think he's just bottled that feeling, that emotion, that moment & he'll use it again for the inspirational team talk before Saturday's kick off

I've been as worried as anyone about Huddersfield, but not anymore, not now I've seen Keiran's face in those closing moments

I think he knows we're up

COYB's!
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 23:42 - May 1 with 1437 viewsWoolfenthen

Simply brilliant, worth £5.99 of anyone's money even if you just sign up for this month alone (for the extended version). Wonderful, wonderful scenes, just so emotional seeing how much it means to everyone and to have such a group of players who play for the badge, incredible, its just mad mad mad
[Post edited 1 May 23:46]
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 00:06 - May 2 with 1390 viewsStenvict

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 23:30 - May 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

I was speaking to someone who works for the club the other day and they were absolutely glowing in their praise of Travis. Just said how popular he is and what a good leader he has been on or off the pitch etc

Hero. They are all heroes.

He has come on at some very important moments since joining. His shift away to Plymouth stands out. He loves to get stuck in. And always has a smile on his face at FT even when he hasn't played.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 00:06 - May 2 with 1388 viewsStenvict

This could well be replacing the Barnsley Town in 5, that I watch almost weekly

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024