Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away section on Saturday 13:18 - May 2 with 1380 viewsstarofanglia

Anyone know if Huddersfield have sold their allocation or will some tickets get returned to ITFC for sale?

Would be disappointing if a large part of that section remains empty given the demand for tickets.
Away section on Saturday on 13:23 - May 2 with 1326 viewsgeg1992

They didn't sell any in Block E so I think that will get released at least. (well some of it)

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Away section on Saturday on 13:32 - May 2 with 1256 viewsDanny_G

Away section on Saturday on 13:23 - May 2 by geg1992

They didn't sell any in Block E so I think that will get released at least. (well some of it)

Away fans don’t get block E anymore. It sold out to home fans.
Away section on Saturday on 13:37 - May 2 with 1214 viewsgringoblue

No, as an example it is still possible to buy 20 tickets in the same row (L) in Block V2
Away section on Saturday on 13:47 - May 2 with 1150 viewslongtimefan

Away section on Saturday on 13:37 - May 2 by gringoblue

No, as an example it is still possible to buy 20 tickets in the same row (L) in Block V2

Hopefully they didn't sell any in V1 before V2 is sold out. If that's the case, then might be in excess of 500 V1 tickets available tomorrow.
Away section on Saturday on 13:56 - May 2 with 1112 viewsgringoblue

Away section on Saturday on 13:47 - May 2 by longtimefan

Hopefully they didn't sell any in V1 before V2 is sold out. If that's the case, then might be in excess of 500 V1 tickets available tomorrow.

It feels very late in the day to release tickets to home fans. Huddersfield say they have tickets on sale until 3pm Friday. Is there any precedent for more tickets being released to home fans less than 24 hours before kick off?
[Post edited 2 May 13:56]
Away section on Saturday on 14:02 - May 2 with 1075 viewssquiz

Away section on Saturday on 13:47 - May 2 by longtimefan

Apparently V1 were on sale a few days ago but have since been removed from the website.
Away section on Saturday on 16:18 - May 2 with 867 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Away section on Saturday on 14:02 - May 2 by squiz

Apparently V1 were on sale a few days ago but have since been removed from the website.

I can understand Huddersfield wanted their full ticket allocation, in case there was something riding on the match for them.

But I thought we could ask for V2 to be sold out before V1 went on sale?

Sounds like Huddersfield haven't been very cooperative. That's about 800 tickets that could have been sold to home supporters.
Away section on Saturday on 13:43 - May 3 with 623 viewshuddersfieldfan51

Away section on Saturday on 16:18 - May 2 by LA_Tractor_Boy

I can understand Huddersfield wanted their full ticket allocation, in case there was something riding on the match for them.

But I thought we could ask for V2 to be sold out before V1 went on sale?

Sounds like Huddersfield haven't been very cooperative. That's about 800 tickets that could have been sold to home supporters.

Don’t know where you’ve got that from, Huddersfield haven’t been approached for a return of away tickets, appreciate some fans are desperate but don’t make stuff up to suit your agenda.
Login to get fewer ads

Away section on Saturday on 13:57 - May 3 with 569 viewsunbelievablue

Away section on Saturday on 13:43 - May 3 by huddersfieldfan51

Don’t know where you’ve got that from, Huddersfield haven’t been approached for a return of away tickets, appreciate some fans are desperate but don’t make stuff up to suit your agenda.

Yes, if anything then a muck up has occurred on the Ipswich side. But I suspect it's just bad luck the way it has turned out.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Away section on Saturday on 14:01 - May 3 with 545 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Blimey, didn't mean to offend anyone.

Blackburn, Preston, Swansea, Rotherham and Bristol City all returned their V1 tickets. If Huddersfield can't do this because too many tickets have been sold then fair play.
Away section on Saturday on 14:09 - May 3 with 487 viewssquiz

The clubs were discussing it yesterday but too many had been sold to make it happen.

Just a shame tickets were being sold in both sections, rather than filling one up then the other if necessary.

Presumably your season was still alive when tickets went on sale and huddersfield were hoping for a bigger following
Away section on Saturday on 15:54 - May 3 with 375 viewshuddersfieldfan51

Away section on Saturday on 14:09 - May 3 by squiz

The clubs were discussing it yesterday but too many had been sold to make it happen.

Just a shame tickets were being sold in both sections, rather than filling one up then the other if necessary.

Presumably your season was still alive when tickets went on sale and huddersfield were hoping for a bigger following

Yep given 2002 tickets originally then we fell apart against Swansea , never gonna shift them after that , not sure how many we’ve sold but can’t imagine it’s too many . Appreciate we’d probably been given too much now but it was an impossible situation really , we would have needed the 2000 if a result could keep us up . Sorry but neither clubs fault just the way the results went
I’m sure us playing for nothing and a few empty seats is a better state of play than us still having something to play for. For you at least. Although either way I still think we get beat.
Away section on Saturday on 15:58 - May 3 with 350 viewshuddersfieldfan51

Away section on Saturday on 14:01 - May 3 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Blimey, didn't mean to offend anyone.

Blackburn, Preston, Swansea, Rotherham and Bristol City all returned their V1 tickets. If Huddersfield can't do this because too many tickets have been sold then fair play.

Your words Huddersfield haven’t been very cooperative , sorry but that’s not right , and I posted to let others know that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024