Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else at the League Cup semi-final at St Andrew's? 19:39 - May 2 with 2327 viewsBobbychase

A tasty evening, multiple pitch invasions, coins being thrown at us all night, Brum fans coming to the front of the away end offering fights.

It's sold out for the visit of Norwich and I can't help but think they need to get their players off the pitch pretty quick if they send Birmingham down. Something in the water there, a large feral element to the support base.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Anyone else at the League Cup semi-final at St Andrew's? on 09:07 - May 3 with 207 viewstextbackup

Anyone else at the League Cup semi-final at St Andrew's? on 08:26 - May 3 by bluelagos

Yep, was living in the midlands and my local was a blues (BCFC) pub.

Got some good mates who were die hard Brum fans whose Sat nights would often end up with a fight with Villa fans. They detest each other, real loathing.

Was gutted we lost, remember the game being a bit tasty.and I think feral describes well the worst of them.

That said, was nearly 25 years ago, St Andrews is a much more pleasant experience these days, though I'd not wear any colours if I was a budgie. Only takes 1 idiot...

Hopefully they all wear colours then

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else at the League Cup semi-final at St Andrew's? on 09:32 - May 3 with 157 viewsbluelagos

Anyone else at the League Cup semi-final at St Andrew's? on 09:06 - May 3 by soupytwist

The kid asked for a quid. I had two pound coins in my pocket so gave him both, just to be sure.

Genuine chat from parking my rather rubbish car (VW Derby) near Villa park.

"Quid to look after yer car mate"
"It ain't worth a quid - look at it"
"There's joy riders round here mate"
"What self respecting joy rider is going to steal that? Look at it"
"Yeah, fair comment"

After the game I needed a bump start - kids got their quid for pushing me down the road.
TWTD

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024