Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From the Huddersfield fan site… 20:03 - May 2 with 2179 viewsCrawfordsboot

“Embarrassing us being on Sky,we just can't win,we either end up looking like the ugly one in the corner that can't pull, watching Ipswich party,or we look like the thick one by sending Leeds to the Premier league.Thanks alot sky”

😂😂
[Post edited 2 May 20:08]
From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:08 - May 2 with 2051 viewsJ2BLUE

They could just lay down for us and join the party.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:10 - May 2 with 2019 viewsFrimleyBlue

I love the manager saying they want to do what their fans want and perform and get a result.

I don't think there is 1 huddersfield fan that cares about a result unless it was 15-0 to them which its not going to be.

Read the room.. be a hero. Lose to town. Stop Leeds going up. Get rid of your deadwood and get promotion next season. You'd be a hero.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:14 - May 2 with 1974 viewsCrawfordsboot

They didn’t really say the ugly one but I couldn’t get the original version past our censors.

It began with C
From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:21 - May 2 with 1885 viewsLinners

I did wonder how I'd feel if the roles were reversed and Hudds needed a point to go up ahead of Norwich. I HATE losing, but...
From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:23 - May 2 with 1847 viewsKropotkin123

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:21 - May 2 by Linners

I did wonder how I'd feel if the roles were reversed and Hudds needed a point to go up ahead of Norwich. I HATE losing, but...

I'd definately be supporting Huddersfield in that situation.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:24 - May 2 with 1824 viewsDarkBrandon

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:23 - May 2 by Kropotkin123

I'd definately be supporting Huddersfield in that situation.

Me too. Without hesitation
From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:39 - May 2 with 1684 viewsCheltenham_Blue

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:24 - May 2 by DarkBrandon

Me too. Without hesitation

And me, and I'd be booing us every time we attacked and telling us to give Huddersfield the ball back.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:40 - May 2 with 1668 viewsFrimleyBlue

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:39 - May 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

And me, and I'd be booing us every time we attacked and telling us to give Huddersfield the ball back.

" give them the ball. Give them the ball.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 21:04 - May 2 with 1511 viewsstonojnr

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 20:08 - May 2 by J2BLUE

They could just lay down for us and join the party.

But what you are forgetting is the players aren't Huddersfield fans, they don't care about Leeds in the same way or what Huddersfield fans might want given their near certain relegation, and prob don't care who goes up, many of them might be looking for new clubs next season so are in the shop window to impress other clubs and agents.

The perfect opportunity for an agent to say to any club look at this game live on Sky against this near Premiership promoted team that's won so many plaudits...
From the Huddersfield fan site… on 21:33 - May 2 with 1330 viewsronnyd

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 21:04 - May 2 by stonojnr

But what you are forgetting is the players aren't Huddersfield fans, they don't care about Leeds in the same way or what Huddersfield fans might want given their near certain relegation, and prob don't care who goes up, many of them might be looking for new clubs next season so are in the shop window to impress other clubs and agents.

The perfect opportunity for an agent to say to any club look at this game live on Sky against this near Premiership promoted team that's won so many plaudits...

!00% agree. It's not the fans playing on Saturday, it's a team of pro footballers who will want to go out with a win.
From the Huddersfield fan site… on 22:33 - May 2 with 1031 viewsipswichtillidie

Tbf they had all season for that and failed. Some of the harder workers will get a game a maybe a kid or two now. Still 11 v 11 and anything can happen. Players will be 100% focused thou I have no doubt.

Gav

From the Huddersfield fan site… on 22:52 - May 2 with 904 viewsHerbivore

Yes, sides often do really well when individuals are playing for themselves.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024