Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head 21:23 - May 2 with 1400 viewsDubtractor

It's utterly irrational isn't it?

Absolutely everything about how we've played at home this season should fill me with confidence, and yet I'm still worried as hell!

Will be very glad when Saturday is over, though hope that the day itself will be one of the very best!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 21:34 - May 2 with 1337 viewsIllinoisblue

They’re pretty much peak Real Madrid in European Cup mode right now. Couldn’t name one of their players, mind.

This crazy beautiful game. Look what it does to us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 21:42 - May 2 with 1289 viewsbelgablue

In my head they've become the football equivalent of the 1972 Miami dolphins. I'm terrified.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 21:45 - May 2 with 1281 viewsRadlett_blue

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 21:34 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

They’re pretty much peak Real Madrid in European Cup mode right now. Couldn’t name one of their players, mind.

At least Tyreece Simpson is away at Northampton, where he's managed 3 league goals all season. Would have been hard to take if he popped up & denied us the Premier League!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 21:58 - May 2 with 1196 viewsBarcaBlue

... just think how Leeds must be thinking playing Southampton who must be like 1970 Brazil to them right now. We'll be fine.
With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 21:58 - May 2 with 1182 viewsIllinoisblue

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 21:45 - May 2 by Radlett_blue

At least Tyreece Simpson is away at Northampton, where he's managed 3 league goals all season. Would have been hard to take if he popped up & denied us the Premier League!

Christ I hadn’t thought about that. Wouldn’t that have been something.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 22:01 - May 2 with 1162 viewsMetal_Hacker

They’ve won 3 games away from home all season out of another 19 games. They’ve won 3 and drawn 10. They can have a draw , let em have that draw and we’re still up.

Poll: If it were one or the other

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 23:19 - May 2 with 978 viewsBlueBadger

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 21:34 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

Mate, they've been Brazil '72 pretty much since about 8 yesterday morning.
[Post edited 2 May 23:22]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 23:38 - May 2 with 921 viewsSuffolktractor

Same.
On Tuesday night after Coventry I was thinking here we go, wrap it up on Saturday no problem.
Since then all I have been thinking is what if they score early, what if we don’t, what if they score late, what if we gift them a goal, what if we freeze and lose for only the second time at home this season?
Totally irrational, just need to get Saturday done and then return to normality.
Login to get fewer ads

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 07:06 - May 3 with 615 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 22:01 - May 2 by Metal_Hacker

They’ve won 3 games away from home all season out of another 19 games. They’ve won 3 and drawn 10. They can have a draw , let em have that draw and we’re still up.

Imagine we're drawing and entering the last 5 minutes (plus stoppages), with Leeds winning. How bloody nervy would that be?!?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 07:14 - May 3 with 593 viewsnodge_blue

Huddersfield are the least dangerous opponent we could have. That doesn’t mean they can’t win. But honestly we are playing a league one side Saturday.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 07:25 - May 3 with 550 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just go and sit on your mower and breathe Dubbers. We're going to win 4-1.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

With each passing hour, Huddersfield become a more dangerous opponent in my head on 07:30 - May 3 with 531 viewsZapers

I'm with you, for some reason I was confident that we would beat Coventry; in fact i even guessed the scoreline, but not the players who scored!

Huddersfield worry me more, I can't help thinking we could come unstuck.

I guess with so much riding on it, It's not surprising.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024