Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. 08:16 - May 3 with 784 viewsunstableblue

… in the new Cobbold

Well it’s time to get the protest bedsheets ready… ‘Ashton out’ ‘how can we support in these conditions’ ‘where’s the lobster bisque foam on my filet mignon?!’

https://riverside.fulhamfc.com/

These new stands/grounds are ridiculous - saw a tour video of Spurs new ground… chicken tikka pies and a plastic bottle of Green King IPA not quite the fare there
[Post edited 3 May 8:40]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:17 - May 3 with 752 viewsGavTWTD

Rooftop pool? PAH! We'll have an aquatics centre!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:20 - May 3 with 712 viewsunstableblue

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:17 - May 3 by GavTWTD

I set them up Gav… you put them away

Remember we demand a water flume from the Cobbold roof top garden into the aquatics centre… post Premiership victory cooling dip… the flume shall be called ‘The Flying Fin’

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:20 - May 3 with 714 viewsBuhrer

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:17 - May 3 by GavTWTD

Posted before, but really isn't this what we should be demanding from our American owners?
If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:24 - May 3 with 659 viewsHelp

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:20 - May 3 by Buhrer

Posted before, but really isn't this what we should be demanding from our American owners?

Do we get the girls in the pool as well??
If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:25 - May 3 with 652 viewshoppy

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:20 - May 3 by Buhrer

I can’t believe you’ve posted that picture… they’ve all got bikini tops on. Unlike you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:46 - May 3 with 538 viewsBuhrer

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:24 - May 3 by Help

Do we get the girls in the pool as well??

If you can afford the view, I think they flock there naturally.
If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:47 - May 3 with 532 viewsBuhrer

If we won’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 08:25 - May 3 by hoppy

I can’t believe you’ve posted that picture… they’ve all got bikini tops on. Unlike you?

Catch up hoppy, I'm a feminist now.

If we don’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 09:00 - May 3 with 491 viewsMatterhorn

We had trees growing on the roof long before Fulham, Evans was well ahead of his time
Login to get fewer ads

If we don’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 13:02 - May 3 with 324 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Point of order: "restaurants... curated by Michelin starred chefs" does not equal "Michelin starred restaurant".

Or MK Dons would have a Michelin starred restaurant, rather than a restaurant from a chain that is sucking the last lingering drops of cachet from Marco Pierre White's name.

Paying any Michelin starred chef to tick a list of menu options each quarter, in exchange for a consultancy fee, would also meet their criteria.
If we don’t get a rooftop pool and Michelin starred restaurant.. on 13:29 - May 3 with 291 viewsChurchman

Saw an NFL game at Spurs’ new ground. It’s magnificent. Makes Wembley and the Emirates look like dumps of yesteryear.

It’s all chrome, glass, light, escalators, bars and facilities. The stands are steep and you certainly wouldn’t mistake it for anywhere else, unlike the identikit B&Q flat pack specials like Derby, Leicester and Southampton.

Ok our ground will remain ‘traditional, but if you want ideas and a template for how good facilities can be albeit on a smaller scale, that’s the first place to go. Anfield looks impressive these days too.

Fulham’s stand? I’d like to have a nose round it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024