Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Recommended Family Friendly Post Match Drinking Establishments Please 13:50 - May 3 with 449 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Hi folks, can anyone recommend any good family friendly places that my family, friends and I can visit tomorrow post-match to celebrate?

We will have children with us, the youngest of which is 10.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received

COYB!

PS Tomorrow is going to be a magical day!
Any Recommended Family Friendly Post Match Drinking Establishments Please on 13:59 - May 3 with 398 viewsTVRBlue

Isaac's down at the Quay would be suitable I think.
Any Recommended Family Friendly Post Match Drinking Establishments Please on 14:00 - May 3 with 385 viewsunbelievablue

Any Recommended Family Friendly Post Match Drinking Establishments Please on 13:59 - May 3 by TVRBlue

And if not, Lord Nelson nearby is fine with kids.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Any Recommended Family Friendly Post Match Drinking Establishments Please on 14:10 - May 3 with 347 viewsbluelou

Any Recommended Family Friendly Post Match Drinking Establishments Please on 13:59 - May 3 by TVRBlue

I would argue that it might not depending on the age of the kids!
It's going to be very busy.

I think any pub in Ipswich is going to be busy and loads of fun if result goes our way.
The most family friendly ones will likely be the ones around the park (Greyhound albiet busy, Woolpack, Arbor House) plus some other nice town centre pubs such as Steamboat.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Any Recommended Family Friendly Post Match Drinking Establishments Please on 16:08 - May 3 with 227 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Thank you so much for all the replies, really appreciate it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024