Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield tickets 14:45 - May 3 with 3100 viewsPinewoodblue

Just seen club announcement extremely limited number of tickets available online at 3pm

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Huddersfield tickets on 16:09 - May 3 with 624 viewsblueasfook

Huddersfield tickets on 15:54 - May 3 by GavTWTD

Unless I buy a 12 foot coat and he goes in on my shoulders. No, he's tried.

That would be funny though. If I was a steward I'd let you in just for the comedy value.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Huddersfield tickets on 16:11 - May 3 with 613 viewsSitfcB

Huddersfield tickets on 15:54 - May 3 by GavTWTD

Unless I buy a 12 foot coat and he goes in on my shoulders. No, he's tried.

Why does he have to go on top?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Huddersfield tickets on 16:12 - May 3 with 586 viewsGavTWTD

Huddersfield tickets on 16:09 - May 3 by blueasfook

That would be funny though. If I was a steward I'd let you in just for the comedy value.

I'm not the acrobat I once was. I got gout and cirque du soleil kicked me out.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Huddersfield tickets on 16:13 - May 3 with 568 viewsGavTWTD

Huddersfield tickets on 16:11 - May 3 by SitfcB

Why does he have to go on top?

To match his ID? Would be odd if he had to show his face in the middle of the coat.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Huddersfield tickets on 16:15 - May 3 with 550 viewsnewlurker

Huddersfield tickets on 16:09 - May 3 by Herbivore

But will those bots have a membership? If not they won't be able to purchase tickets for the Huddersfield game.

Don't underestimate them imo
Huddersfield tickets on 16:15 - May 3 with 549 viewsnrb1985

Huddersfield tickets on 16:09 - May 3 by Herbivore

But will those bots have a membership? If not they won't be able to purchase tickets for the Huddersfield game.

Unlikely you'd think I agree.

And as I posted earlier in the week - the various hospitality brokers I know via my work have absolutely nothing. Neither do the two football agents I know. Which would indicate that there has been little to no touting.
Huddersfield tickets on 16:20 - May 3 with 515 viewsJamma

Huddersfield tickets on 16:15 - May 3 by newlurker

Having a bot that has a membership and previously purchased 2+ tickets seems a stretch. I think this is just a case of lots of legit fans trying to get a few remaining tickets.
Huddersfield tickets on 16:20 - May 3 with 514 viewsblueasfook

Huddersfield tickets on 16:13 - May 3 by GavTWTD

To match his ID? Would be odd if he had to show his face in the middle of the coat.

You could say you're conjoined twins lol

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield tickets on 16:26 - May 3 with 485 views_clive_baker_

Huddersfield tickets on 16:15 - May 3 by nrb1985

Unlikely you'd think I agree.

And as I posted earlier in the week - the various hospitality brokers I know via my work have absolutely nothing. Neither do the two football agents I know. Which would indicate that there has been little to no touting.

I think its more the 'queue' thing being absolute bobbins. There were probably hundreds in there, maybe thousands, and the first 23 to the front got a ticket. I don't think the number you're assigned means a great deal, probably just a case of the very few remaining tickets selling out within seconds of going live to the first tranche of people to get through the system.
Huddersfield tickets on 16:33 - May 3 with 440 viewsnrb1985

Huddersfield tickets on 16:26 - May 3 by _clive_baker_

I think its more the 'queue' thing being absolute bobbins. There were probably hundreds in there, maybe thousands, and the first 23 to the front got a ticket. I don't think the number you're assigned means a great deal, probably just a case of the very few remaining tickets selling out within seconds of going live to the first tranche of people to get through the system.

Agreed.

The only touting I could possibly see would be the Huddersfield player's allocation coming to market as I imagine every other cohort (town players, sponsors etc) will want to be there.

Anyway, I've made my peace with Isaacs tomorrow!

COYFB!
Huddersfield tickets on 16:35 - May 3 with 430 viewsHerbivore

Huddersfield tickets on 16:15 - May 3 by newlurker

It's not a question of underestimating them but to get tickets they'd need to have a customer number, a membership, and to have purchased two home tickets previously. It's possible there's bots that have all that but it strikes me as unlikely that that's the issue here, more that we've got thousands of members who meet the purchasing criteria who would like to get an extra ticket for themselves or for friends or family.
[Post edited 3 May 16:35]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Huddersfield tickets on 17:42 - May 3 with 283 viewsWallingford_Boy

Huddersfield tickets on 15:41 - May 3 by GavTWTD

I've been desperate for a ticket so I've been refreshing the ticket office page a lot today. The "queuing system" isn't really that at all. It's just designed to stop loads of people hitting the site at once so it trickles through people slowly.

Weird thing was that the software doesn't work on my android tablet so I wasn't even aware there was one. When I then tried to use multiple devices, it was only then was I restricted but the tablet was still fine.

The TO we're then adding tickets one by one so from time to time I was able to click on a seat but never able to complete. I'm not sure how I was beaten to all those but I assume fair play and no annoyance from me.

I'm resigned to watching at home now with my scarf and my rattle and blue rosette. I've missed loads of games tho, unlike Edward. Enjoy it everyone.

Edit: just tried on my tablet and now asking me to queue. Odd

This post has been edited by an administrator

Load of us watching in a local boozer, join us.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024