Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy it tomorrow… 17:32 - May 3 with 1168 viewsSitfcB

…wether you’re there, far or wide.

We’ve all waited so, so long for this, hopefully we won’t fall at the final hurdle, but this squad and set of staff are unbelievable.

After years and years of travelling up and down the country with blind faith it’s all been very much worth going through the sh!te to get to these times - truly has been a fantastic couple of seasons.

Honestly can’t believe we’re in the position we’re in. This season was meant to be a consolidation season I know the Premier League has its faults, but this is dream land, ITFC could finally be back in the big time, back amongst the stars, the big stadiums, the big spotlight. It’ll be great for the Town and the County.

I’ve been lucky enough to attend games/pubs/journeys with a real solid core group of friends who have been there throughout - some just home game attendees and others home and away - this season has been a bit different for me by sharing it with my son, but it’s been fantastic, and I just hope he has memories of it - really hoping we’ll all be celebrating this time tomorrow.

I’ve also met so many people along the way, each with their own ITFC story, a few off here and a few just randomly that have turned into people I’ve known for years.

There may not be a TEAM post from me in the morning, depends where my head is at at 11:30 after the coach greeting - think I’ll head into the ground after that to soak up the atmosphere.

Like most, every waking hour has been consumed by ITFC this last few weeks, more so than usual! I don’t think the realisation that the season will be over after tomorrow (hopefully) will hit for a while, it’s been an incredible 9 months, and doesn’t seem 5 minutes ago that I was struggling to watch the last few minutes at Sunderland… game 52/52 for me tomorrow…and it could be the best!

COYFB

💙

[Edit: Not sure what the point in this post was, just wanted to put some final words down before tomorrow]
[Post edited 3 May 17:34]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:38 - May 3 with 1085 viewsdavblue

All the best sitters, you’ve been a faithful and people like you deserve a moment tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
[Post edited 3 May 17:38]
Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:39 - May 3 with 1060 viewsKieran_Knows

We deserve it for that stint of away games all those years ago!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:41 - May 3 with 1028 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hope to see You and Your Son tomorrow Steve ! I love the passion you've been injecting into your Angel.
Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:42 - May 3 with 1024 viewsSitfcB

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:39 - May 3 by Kieran_Knows

The football may not have always been the best, although we did have some good results and we have fond memories, but we always had a laugh and a bloody good time…not sure that was allowed on the Galloways but there we go.

COYB

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:44 - May 3 with 1006 viewsSitfcB

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:41 - May 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Hope to see You and Your Son tomorrow Steve ! I love the passion you've been injecting into your Angel.

I’m sure our paths will cross!

I’ve loved doing it, I think whatever happens now he’s ITFC for life, he never had a choice though.

COYB

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:45 - May 3 with 982 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:39 - May 3 by Kieran_Knows

For the whole awfulness of the Marcus Evans' era.

Had he still been in charge we would have been a League Two club today.........or fighting relegation with Burton, Cambridge to stay up in League One.
Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:51 - May 3 with 952 viewsMK1

Good on you Sitters mate. Been at the end of many a journey with you.
Tomorrow will give us the result we all deserve after those dark, dark days of dire football and ultimately league one football.
You are a genuinely nice person and a credit to our club.
See you tomorrow mate.
Enjoy it tomorrow… on 18:19 - May 3 with 828 viewsDubtractor

I was going to do a similar post, but will just reply to this.

The immense stress/euphoria cycle we've all been on over the last month or two, and the potential moment tomorrow, is why supporting a team like Ipswich is better than one of the big guns.

You have to have genuine low moments (or decades...) to truly appreciate the highs. So damn right I'm enjoying this (apart from when I'm cowering in fear!), and the high we could have tomorrow will dwarf anything supporters of the likes of Man City can have.

I so badly hope we make it easy tomorrow though!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 18:30 - May 3 with 785 viewsKieran_Knows

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 17:42 - May 3 by SitfcB

The football may not have always been the best, although we did have some good results and we have fond memories, but we always had a laugh and a bloody good time…not sure that was allowed on the Galloways but there we go.

Cardiff away will always live long in the memory. TWTD!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 18:44 - May 3 with 736 viewsReuser_is_God

By all means enjoy, it but enjoy it by being disciplined.
[Post edited 3 May 18:45]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 19:30 - May 3 with 612 viewsipswichoracle

Good on you sitters! I fondly remember your board debut, it's been a journey for sure!

COYB
Enjoy it tomorrow… on 19:38 - May 3 with 593 viewsSteve_M

Nice one Sitters. Definitely agree on the overlapping levels of friendship amongst Town fans ranging from close friends, to those we know well enough to speak to, others merely a nod and countless more we recognise from being there game in game out.

Hopefully catch you and Robson at some point tomorrow, along with lots of others.

COYFB.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 20:02 - May 3 with 523 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well yeah, but you have to do the TEAM post ffs x

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Enjoy it tomorrow… on 20:10 - May 3 with 491 viewstextbackup

If we win… massive ‘fck VAR’ to be sung as the whistle goes in prep for next season

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024