Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tell you what would make the nerves worse 20:07 - May 3 with 682 viewstextbackup

Is if we were playing Leeds tomorrow (home or away)

Imagine that!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:11 - May 3 with 651 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

I see your Leeds and raise you a Norwich away. Can't think of anything worse in a football sense.

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:12 - May 3 with 646 viewsArchiRob

We would have the edge on Goal Diff though if you take off the 4-0

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:21 - May 3 with 604 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:11 - May 3 by WellGroomedUngulate

I see your Leeds and raise you a Norwich away. Can't think of anything worse in a football sense.

Norwich knowing it’s in our own hands but we had to win 🙈. It’d be horrendous.

We couldn’t ask for a better last match (other than seeing the Hull game out and being up by now!). I watched the Huddersfield v Swansea highlights from a couple of weeks ago and they looked all over the place. You’d like to think that being at home, and knowing we need any sort of result to keep things in our own hands, we’ll be far too strong for them. You never know of course, as it’s a funny old game at times, but we should be ok.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:25 - May 3 with 582 viewsBent_double

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:21 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

Norwich knowing it’s in our own hands but we had to win 🙈. It’d be horrendous.

We couldn’t ask for a better last match (other than seeing the Hull game out and being up by now!). I watched the Huddersfield v Swansea highlights from a couple of weeks ago and they looked all over the place. You’d like to think that being at home, and knowing we need any sort of result to keep things in our own hands, we’ll be far too strong for them. You never know of course, as it’s a funny old game at times, but we should be ok.

4-0 or 4-1 Swansea wasn't it?

I watched those 'highlights' on the EFL show at the time, couldn't believe how bad Huddersfield were. Let's have a similar performance from them tomorrow please.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:26 - May 3 with 554 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:25 - May 3 by Bent_double

4-0 or 4-1 Swansea wasn't it?

I watched those 'highlights' on the EFL show at the time, couldn't believe how bad Huddersfield were. Let's have a similar performance from them tomorrow please.

If promotion wasn't enough of a motivation I hope we smash them purely in revenge for sending us Colin frigging Quaner.

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 21:24 - May 3 with 430 viewsgainsboroughblue

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:12 - May 3 by ArchiRob

There's also the chance we'd be 6 points ahead already.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 21:32 - May 3 with 405 viewsIllinoisblue

If you ignore results that happened things would be different. Fact check: true

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 22:22 - May 3 with 322 viewsLeaky

We would also be 3 points better off as we wouldn't have lost to them
Login to get fewer ads

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 23:34 - May 3 with 244 viewsSwailsey

Tell you what would make the nerves worse on 20:26 - May 3 by WellGroomedUngulate

If promotion wasn't enough of a motivation I hope we smash them purely in revenge for sending us Colin frigging Quaner.

Oi. He was decent,

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024