Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach 21:56 - May 3 with 1470 viewsLord_Lucan

welcome is not a great idea and may affect players concentration.

Gotta say I have to agree.

Boo, hiss, I hear you say.

Also, can you imagine the ridicule if we cock it up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 21:58 - May 3 with 1429 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Morsy said: “We’ve had a couple of amazing ones to be honest – Exeter and Norwich – and I’m sure it will be the same again. It’s an absolute privilege for us because one day we’ll all retire and we’ll look back at days like these and go ‘Wow’.

“It doesn’t guarantee we’re going to win the game but it’s just amazing that the fans love us that much and are willing to do all of this for us. It’s just so special and it’s there to be enjoyed.”

Edit....says the man cashing in on flares....
[Post edited 3 May 21:59]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:07 - May 3 with 1308 viewsReuser_is_God

I’m not sure it does, we beat Exeter 6-0 & we battered Norwich too.

It’s just a massive show of support & love for these players, that’s all.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:14 - May 3 with 1240 viewsbazza

Butcher and osman also said we would thrash Maidstone , and there wasn’t a greet for that game, and thrash Huddersfield tomorrow, I’d say that talk is more unhelpful than the bus greet, which the current team and management of the club have all said they like, and is good for the fans and team bonding.. the coach takes 10 minutes to get through the crowd, what do people want tomorrow? All the fans to sit and knit while we wait for kick off 😂
[Post edited 3 May 22:17]
Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:23 - May 3 with 1133 viewshoppy

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:14 - May 3 by bazza

Butcher and osman also said we would thrash Maidstone , and there wasn’t a greet for that game, and thrash Huddersfield tomorrow, I’d say that talk is more unhelpful than the bus greet, which the current team and management of the club have all said they like, and is good for the fans and team bonding.. the coach takes 10 minutes to get through the crowd, what do people want tomorrow? All the fans to sit and knit while we wait for kick off 😂
[Post edited 3 May 22:17]

If they do want us knitting, would that mean there’s a pattern emerging?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:24 - May 3 with 1129 viewsCoastalblue

My intiial thought to this was oh ffs, why tempt fate in this way, we will look so timpot if it does go t1ts up.

Having thought about it though, I think this team, this group, the Club now has more about it than to be put off by a bit of a greeting and celebration of the season. I feel quite relaxed about it now, if we were playing Leeds, or Saints tomorrow I might feel differently.

Probably the last game of an incredible, amazing season, feck it, let's enjoy it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:32 - May 3 with 1045 viewsbazza

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:23 - May 3 by hoppy

If they do want us knitting, would that mean there’s a pattern emerging?

Knitting puns are tough. But I hope the meet doesn’t get bin d off ..
Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:36 - May 3 with 998 viewshoppy

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:32 - May 3 by bazza

Knitting puns are tough. But I hope the meet doesn’t get bin d off ..

You’re right… they are tough. I tried once, but got proper stitched up…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:42 - May 3 with 957 viewsbazza

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:36 - May 3 by hoppy

Hope you ain’t spinning me a yarn, anyway let’s hope we don’t get stitched up tomorrow from a bobble on the pitch or something..
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:53 - May 3 with 882 viewsCoastalblue

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:36 - May 3 by hoppy

I thought you'd come back with an absolute purl, but it was all a bit woolly in the end. Just hope we can keep all of the needle out of this thread

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 23:00 - May 3 with 790 viewsjoepublic

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 22:53 - May 3 by Coastalblue

I thought you'd come back with an absolute purl, but it was all a bit woolly in the end. Just hope we can keep all of the needle out of this thread

And Sew the puns begin

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 23:06 - May 3 with 749 viewsbazza

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 23:00 - May 3 by joepublic

And Sew the puns begin

It’s the nervousness of the big match that’s looming.
Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 23:39 - May 3 with 650 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Terry Butcher being negative...there is a shock.

Bloke has moaned his way through the whole season.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 23:50 - May 3 with 614 viewsstonojnr

I also agree with them & you, but maybe its an age thing, we learn through experience, eventually, not to tempt providence too much:)

but I was reassured by McKenna's presser earlier how he talked about enjoying the journey, the steps along the way, but for the players to focus on themselves & the performance.

so he totally gets it, and will have prepared them to absolutely enjoy it, but absolutely to leave it at the gate and focus on the game in hand.
Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 23:51 - May 3 with 606 viewsJ2BLUE

Ridicule for what? Being supportive? It's not a celebration.

Everyone knows the job is not done.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Interesting to see Butcher and Osman both comment that they think the coach on 23:57 - May 3 with 569 viewsIllinoisblue

I think every fan should bring an extra scarf and hat, to throw to players on lap of honour, (assuming we get it done of course). Don’t think we’ve had player in Town hat since Jason at budgies in 92.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024