Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was as professional a performance I've ever seen 14:25 - May 4 with 804 viewsgainsboroughblue

Absolute beasts today.

Bring on the beers. Can relax now. Phewwww.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 14:40 - May 4 with 756 viewsEireannach_gorm

Nearly every team in the bottom half won except Huddersfield. We never gave them a sniff and their heart went out of the game. Very controlled and professional game management albeit Huddersfield were quite poor.
That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 14:43 - May 4 with 740 viewsRadlett_blue

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 14:40 - May 4 by Eireannach_gorm

Nearly every team in the bottom half won except Huddersfield. We never gave them a sniff and their heart went out of the game. Very controlled and professional game management albeit Huddersfield were quite poor.

Yes, we got the performance absolutely right, being a little more cautious after taking the lead & simply controlling the game in the second half. Huddersfield weren't very good & having little to play for made the job easier.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 14:46 - May 4 with 719 viewsRobTheMonk

So much energy from the boys today. Excellent performance. Bring on Man City. Morsy vs De Bruyne is going to be delicious.
That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 14:50 - May 4 with 701 viewsNutkins_Return

Just summed up this group. Professional, talented and just bloody beautiful.

We played the perfect game.
That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 14:53 - May 4 with 680 viewsEireannach_gorm

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 14:46 - May 4 by RobTheMonk

So much energy from the boys today. Excellent performance. Bring on Man City. Morsy vs De Bruyne is going to be delicious.

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 15:01 - May 4 with 645 viewsturtle2

would like to totally agree with this post - professionalism here was un real - the tackle Omari was booked and yellow carded for was like a player playing for his life - and that was with about 3 mins to go ..... shows you the mentality of the team and management a totally professional - no one took a dam thing for granted and everyone kept focused until about 90+2 when a few smiles crept in
As for Westlake on commentary - thats a different story
That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 15:05 - May 4 with 614 viewsEuropablue

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 14:40 - May 4 by Eireannach_gorm

Huddersfield weren't particularly bad, but there was no fight left in them.
In the end it was a fairly boring match and a bit of an anticlimax sitting at home. Boring is exactly how I wanted it to go though.
As it happens we could have lost today and ended up 6 points above Leeds!
That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 15:15 - May 4 with 585 viewsHerbivore

I felt so confident during the game, we always looked in complete control. Could have won by even more as well, such a composed yet intense performance from the lads. Love this team so much.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 15:42 - May 4 with 532 viewsRadlett_blue

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 15:05 - May 4 by Europablue

Huddersfield weren't particularly bad, but there was no fight left in them.
In the end it was a fairly boring match and a bit of an anticlimax sitting at home. Boring is exactly how I wanted it to go though.
As it happens we could have lost today and ended up 6 points above Leeds!

The last half hour was something of an anti climax, but we did the right thing, controlling the game comfortably. After the extreme stress of the last few games, I'm quite happy.
In the end, it was Leeds who bottled it, winning just one of their last 6 games.

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 15:53 - May 4 with 498 viewsgainsboroughblue

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 15:42 - May 4 by Radlett_blue

The last half hour was something of an anti climax, but we did the right thing, controlling the game comfortably. After the extreme stress of the last few games, I'm quite happy.
In the end, it was Leeds who bottled it, winning just one of their last 6 games.

We were promoted with quite a bit to spare in the end weren't we. I feel a bit of a ninny for the stress I've been going through this week and anxious posting.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 16:05 - May 4 with 447 viewsRadlett_blue

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 15:53 - May 4 by gainsboroughblue

We were promoted with quite a bit to spare in the end weren't we. I feel a bit of a ninny for the stress I've been going through this week and anxious posting.

Not really. Some of the games e.g. Southampton, Hull & even Bristol City were super stressful. And even Coventry because of the enormity of holding on for3pts through 11 added minutes.

That was as professional a performance I've ever seen on 16:26 - May 4 with 376 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

More comfortable than I could have dreamed of, made it look like a training match.

And great to see Burns net the goal that put our place in the PL beyond doubt, after all the drivel Frimley has posted about him for the last couple of years !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024