Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE 14:45 - May 4 with 1225 viewswkj

Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 14:47 - May 4 with 1178 viewscharlie1

Where is ‘Anyone but Norwich’?
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 14:54 - May 4 with 1125 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Leeds.

Because they are the best of the rest.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 14:56 - May 4 with 1111 viewsGlory_Hunter

Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 14:54 - May 4 by Tangledupin_Blue

Leeds.

Because they are the best of the rest.

Saints.

For helping to put Leeds back in their place.
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 15:00 - May 4 with 1081 viewsquirkie

Just saying every time Nodge got promoted, they get relegated the next season, so could be an option of hoping they go up so occupy one of the relegation places next season.

but no, WBA for me.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 15:16 - May 4 with 988 viewsMattinLondon

As much as I dislike myself for saying that - but as they finished third, so many points clear of the rest, I think that Leeds deserve it.
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 15:20 - May 4 with 946 viewsphillymark

Hate Norwich obviously

Hate Leeds (grew up in Bournemouth and their “fans” destroyed the town)

So I’ll go with west brom
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 15:48 - May 4 with 861 viewsEuropablue

I'm just happy that I don't really care. If we are thinking about staying up, maybe West Brom or Norwich, but West Brom outplayed us this season, and Norwich is too emotional and the chaos doesn't favour us.
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 15:50 - May 4 with 847 viewsEuropablue

Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 15:16 - May 4 by MattinLondon

As much as I dislike myself for saying that - but as they finished third, so many points clear of the rest, I think that Leeds deserve it.

We'll see if they deserve it, because third means entering the playoffs and we will see how they do in the playoffs.
I started the season hoping to be in the playoffs and end it relieved that we've avoided them!
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 16:50 - May 4 with 737 viewssolemio

I've always liked West Brom. It was always a nice ground to visit with decent home fans.
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 16:58 - May 4 with 692 viewsRedX

Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 14:47 - May 4 by charlie1

Where is ‘Anyone but Norwich’?

West Brom.
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 17:23 - May 4 with 620 viewsCaptainAhab

I told my Norwich supporting friend who text me congratulations that I genuinely hoped they'd make it up in the playoffs. I was genuinely lying.
West Brom
Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE on 17:35 - May 4 with 579 viewswellsy700

In order of preference:
1. West Brom
2. Southampton
3. Leeds
4. Norwich

Have a feeling it will be Southampton that go up

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024