Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hutchinson 19:32 - May 4 with 2300 viewsmylittletown

Apologies if this has been raised before, but should we try sign Huntchinson for the Prem?
Hutchinson (n/t) on 19:32 - May 4 with 2287 viewsmylittletown

Hutchinson on 19:34 - May 4 with 2255 viewsMK1

We should try.
Hutchinson on 19:35 - May 4 with 2210 viewsFrimleyBlue

1000% yes.

Seems like he wants to too.. but did mention agent quire strongly so guess it'll be whats the best deal.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hutchinson on 19:36 - May 4 with 2210 viewsTrumptonBlue

Is this a trick question?
Hutchinson on 19:38 - May 4 with 2176 viewsGavTWTD

McKenna: I Love It Here! 4th May 2024 18:18
Boss Kieran McKenna says his job at Town isn’t done yet and would be keen to re-sign this year’s loanees for the Blues’ Premier League campaign. 24

Talks about the loanees here

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Hutchinson on 19:48 - May 4 with 2074 viewsBent_double

I would think another season long loan at the very least, if they won't sell, or he's out of our price range.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Hutchinson on 19:54 - May 4 with 2014 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hutchinson on 19:35 - May 4 by FrimleyBlue

1000% yes.

Seems like he wants to too.. but did mention agent quire strongly so guess it'll be whats the best deal.

You can’t get 1000%. I don’t know where ‘percent’ comes from (it sounds a bit foreign to me), but I know that in football everyone can only give 110%. You never hear players or managers saying they can give more than that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hutchinson on 20:13 - May 4 with 1877 viewsLeoMuff

The worry is he is out of our price range now, but I’m sure he and we would both want that.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Hutchinson on 20:20 - May 4 with 1820 viewsblueasfook

I think he may well come back for next season but I'd see it being another loan (perhaps with option to buy if we stay up). Think of it from his point of view. He may well have a good future with Chelsea so it would be a risky move to come permanently to a club who may only have one season in the top flight.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Hutchinson on 20:27 - May 4 with 1737 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

He's pushed on so far from the player that started the season. He was unplayable at times against admittedly very poor opposition today.

One million % want him back next season, should be the first deal of the summer.
Hutchinson on 20:30 - May 4 with 1707 viewsLeoMuff

Hutchinson on 20:27 - May 4 by King_ding_a_lin_g

He's pushed on so far from the player that started the season. He was unplayable at times against admittedly very poor opposition today.

One million % want him back next season, should be the first deal of the summer.

He started off looking like he wouldn’t get much game time, to best player on the pitch, and by quite a margin in some games. Quite a talent, which sadly won’t have gone unnoticed.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Hutchinson on 20:33 - May 4 with 1674 viewsYallop2

Of course we should after how he's performed he's up there with our best loan signings ever.

We'll forever be in his debt.
Hutchinson on 20:35 - May 4 with 1648 viewsGavTWTD

Hutchinson on 20:13 - May 4 by LeoMuff

The worry is he is out of our price range now, but I’m sure he and we would both want that.

He's only got a year on his contract. He'll sit down with his reps and thrash out a new contract or refuse to sign a new one. It's in his hands. We could buy him him for an affordable price.

Or something.

Wibble.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Hutchinson on 21:12 - May 4 with 1486 viewsBugs

Hutchinson on 20:35 - May 4 by GavTWTD

He's only got a year on his contract. He'll sit down with his reps and thrash out a new contract or refuse to sign a new one. It's in his hands. We could buy him him for an affordable price.

Or something.

Wibble.

Don't Chelsea also need to off load some players due to FFP?
Hutchinson on 22:06 - May 4 with 1286 viewsmylittletown

Hutchinson on 21:12 - May 4 by Bugs

Don't Chelsea also need to off load some players due to FFP?

Yes, but they need to offload players whi will get big fees like Gallagher or Sterling, not comparitively unproven reserves with not much left on their contract
Hutchinson on 22:09 - May 4 with 1251 viewsPioneerBlue

The level of uncertainty in the question is alarming for a 19yo who’s contributed so much. Of course the answer is yes.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Hutchinson on 22:12 - May 4 with 1228 viewsDarkBrandon

Hutchinson on 19:48 - May 4 by Bent_double

I would think another season long loan at the very least, if they won't sell, or he's out of our price range.

We’ve got an extra £100m coming in.

If he’s one of our top targets (and if he isn’t - wow!) then I’d be amazed if we can’t agree a fee for him
Hutchinson on 22:28 - May 4 with 1163 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Hutchinson on 22:12 - May 4 by DarkBrandon

We’ve got an extra £100m coming in.

If he’s one of our top targets (and if he isn’t - wow!) then I’d be amazed if we can’t agree a fee for him

Agree 100% that we should try to sign him, but also think we should remain prudent with how we spend that money.
Hutchinson (n/t) on 22:32 - May 4 with 1114 viewsbilllm

Hutchinson (n/t) on 19:32 - May 4 by mylittletown

A joy to watch that kid what a player
Hutchinson on 22:34 - May 4 with 1091 viewsburnbudgiesburn

We have 2 loans available to us as a Prem club. If we don't have a chance to buy him permanently there must be a chance Chelsea would loan him back to us knowing he'll get a lot of game time and we are unlikely to be considered one of their 'rivals'.

Hopefully the Sarmiento 'another year on promotion' loan clause is real and he can be our other loanee. He improved a lot and you feel a full season would have kicked on even more.
Hutchinson on 23:12 - May 4 with 939 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hutchinson on 22:34 - May 4 by burnbudgiesburn

We have 2 loans available to us as a Prem club. If we don't have a chance to buy him permanently there must be a chance Chelsea would loan him back to us knowing he'll get a lot of game time and we are unlikely to be considered one of their 'rivals'.

Hopefully the Sarmiento 'another year on promotion' loan clause is real and he can be our other loanee. He improved a lot and you feel a full season would have kicked on even more.

Is it 2 loans. Or 2 loans from a prem club

If the latter. Get phoenix to buy him then loan him to us. :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hutchinson on 23:19 - May 4 with 897 viewsPhilTWTD

Hutchinson on 20:35 - May 4 by GavTWTD

Or something.

Wibble.

Don't think there's any likelihood of him coming here permanently. A loan could be on the cards if Chelsea don't feel he's ready for them or they don't sell him to another club of a similar size.
Hutchinson on 23:20 - May 4 with 865 viewsmikeybloo88

Hutchinson on 22:06 - May 4 by mylittletown

Yes, but they need to offload players whi will get big fees like Gallagher or Sterling, not comparitively unproven reserves with not much left on their contract

Happy to take Gallagher off their hands for £30m :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024