Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baby Girl Born, Ipswich Premier League 00:32 - May 5 with 573 viewsitfcsuth

It’s been a hell of week.

I welcomed my first baby tractor girl to the world on Wednesday, her first game was Ipswich being promoted to the Premier League.

27 years home and away, up and down the country, up and down the leagues, travelling from young boy with my brother and dad, all following our club that we love, this week has made everything worth it, for the emotions I have experienced this week. I cannot wait to add the next generation of the family to our journeys.

I have no shame in saying, I’ve shed a lot of tears today.

[Post edited 5 May 0:34]
Baby Girl Born, Ipswich Premier League on 00:40 - May 5 with 531 viewsSuffolktractor

So pleased for you buddy.
This is all about family and friends.
Just enjoy the moment, who knows where we go from here. But we will always be together.
AWESOME! ^5 (n/t) on 01:08 - May 5 with 498 viewsScottCandage

Baby Girl Born, Ipswich Premier League on 03:48 - May 5 with 417 viewsitfctilidie

a lady at my work is called kieren, just throwing that out there
Baby Girl Born, Ipswich Premier League on 07:39 - May 5 with 301 viewsChurchman

Congratulations! You are not going to forget this week in a hurry!
Baby Girl Born, Ipswich Premier League on 08:03 - May 5 with 268 viewsEssexBloo

Congratulations! Enjoy
Baby Girl Born, Ipswich Premier League on 10:08 - May 5 with 186 viewsitfcsuth

Baby Girl Born, Ipswich Premier League on 00:40 - May 5 by Suffolktractor

So pleased for you buddy.
This is all about family and friends.
Just enjoy the moment, who knows where we go from here. But we will always be together.

It’s going to be a huge challenge to take the step up, of course it is, but what an exciting and incredible challenge to make, and one that all deserve and should look forward to.

As has been the case for the last 2 years, we are all on this journey as one together, it’s time to enjoy the dance in the Premier League!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024