Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15 years song 13:31 - May 5 with 2665 viewsIpswichTom

Am I being stupid? Why is it ”15 years, who gives a fcuk, ipswich Town are going up””, when its been 20 odd years?
15 years song on 13:46 - May 5 with 2446 viewsFBI

Norwich(ampionshipclub)

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

15 years song on 13:48 - May 5 with 2428 viewsGeoffSentence

It's about Nordge's glorious history.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

15 years song on 13:53 - May 5 with 2385 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Time since we last beat the budgies.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

15 years song on 15:51 - May 5 with 2168 viewsParamedic

15 years song on 13:53 - May 5 by BasingstokeBlue

Time since we last beat the budgies.

It’s all they’ve got.

AllalallalSunderland

15 years song on 17:47 - May 5 with 2003 viewsSteve_M

15 years song on 15:51 - May 5 by Paramedic

It’s all they’ve got.

As was very apparent only four weeks ago at Carrow Road.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

15 years song on 17:59 - May 5 with 1957 viewsArnieM

And let's be honest here, only narwjvh fans epikd " claim a victory" in season(s) when we've nigvevrn been innthe same division. Laughable and very tin pot.

Apparently they once played "Bye...urn Moonick"

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

15 years song on 18:04 - May 5 with 1927 viewsSwailsey

Since we’re asking questions which may be obvious, why do they call us Binners again?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

15 years song on 18:12 - May 5 with 1892 viewsDubtractor

15 years song on 18:04 - May 5 by Swailsey

Since we’re asking questions which may be obvious, why do they call us Binners again?

There was an episode of Lovejoy where a bin man wore an Ipswich hat.

I actually think that's a pretty amusing reason for the nickname. I'll let them have that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

15 years song on 18:13 - May 5 with 1877 viewsBLUEBEAT

23 POINTS

Poll: W or W

15 years song on 18:50 - May 5 with 1786 viewsbournemouthblue

I'm fairly sure one of those years includes them being in the League below?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

15 years song on 19:33 - May 5 with 1694 viewsnorth_stand77

They keep going on about 15 years, but how many actual seasons are included in that when they've been able to play us because we've been in the same league?
15 years song on 21:46 - May 5 with 1526 viewsIpswichTom

15 years song on 18:04 - May 5 by Swailsey

Good question?! I’ve asked a few times and never gotten an answer??
15 years song on 21:47 - May 5 with 1515 viewsBluespeed225

15 years song on 21:46 - May 5 by IpswichTom

Good question?! I’ve asked a few times and never gotten an answer??

Really? Watch Lovejoy and your question will be answered.
15 years song on 21:54 - May 5 with 1451 viewsDeano69

Considering we were not able to play them for a chunk of it and there’s a number of draws. Pathetic.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

15 years song on 22:21 - May 5 with 1379 viewsbazza

Happily make it 50 years if it means not playing them again for another 35
15 years song on 22:27 - May 5 with 1358 viewsSwailsey

15 years song on 18:12 - May 5 by Dubtractor

I actually think that's a pretty amusing reason for the nickname. I'll let them have that.

Ah, that’s actually great.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

15 years song on 22:40 - May 5 with 1307 viewsessexpaul64

15 years song on 17:59 - May 5 by ArnieM

And let's be honest here, only narwjvh fans epikd " claim a victory" in season(s) when we've nigvevrn been innthe same division. Laughable and very tin pot.

Apparently they once played "Bye...urn Moonick"

What makes this even more stupid. Its been 24 years since Spurs have beaten us 🤣
15 years song on 22:56 - May 5 with 1256 viewsKeno

15 years song on 22:27 - May 5 by Swailsey

Ah, that’s actually great.

The late great Warren Clarke

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

15 years song on 02:21 - May 6 with 1121 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Interesting the Binner issue. Kind of wondered over time where it originated from and now we got an answer. Is it meant to be derogatory or hurt our feelings, if that were their intention they missed the mark by some distance.

By an own admittance can't help but take in a view of the Pink Un message board every now and again, particularly last few months as the promotion race neared a finish if only to see what they got to say about us. While one or two were gracious enough to offer congrats on our promotion the majority only seemed intent on some level of contempt and trash talk regards what we just accomplished. I know we're supposed to be rivals and everyone's not supposed to like each other, but we've by and large deserved this season, the points earned and promotion etc and just imagined some there would be a little more gracious with our accomplishments.

Not only that there don't appear no admin or cyber stewards over there so in theory rival
fans can go over and get up to whatever mischief they feel inclined.
15 years song on 08:58 - May 6 with 836 viewsCoastalblue

15 years song on 02:21 - May 6 by Minneapolis_ITFC

Interesting the Binner issue. Kind of wondered over time where it originated from and now we got an answer. Is it meant to be derogatory or hurt our feelings, if that were their intention they missed the mark by some distance.

By an own admittance can't help but take in a view of the Pink Un message board every now and again, particularly last few months as the promotion race neared a finish if only to see what they got to say about us. While one or two were gracious enough to offer congrats on our promotion the majority only seemed intent on some level of contempt and trash talk regards what we just accomplished. I know we're supposed to be rivals and everyone's not supposed to like each other, but we've by and large deserved this season, the points earned and promotion etc and just imagined some there would be a little more gracious with our accomplishments.

Not only that there don't appear no admin or cyber stewards over there so in theory rival

If the roles were reversed I'd be giving them zero credit in a public place so don't blame them for that.

Hopefully we don't play them again for a very long time and they can just stew in their own juices.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

15 years song on 09:04 - May 6 with 807 viewsbefxblue

Sorry for the accidental down vote, I still haven't regained motor controls since Saturday.
15 years song on 09:12 - May 6 with 768 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

"trash talk"

15 years song on 09:30 - May 6 with 705 views_clive_baker_

15 years song on 21:54 - May 5 by Deano69

Considering we were not able to play them for a chunk of it and there’s a number of draws. Pathetic.

6 of the last 10 games have actually been draws in their supposed period of ‘dominance’.

It’s so cringe but let’s be honest you’ve come to expect it of such a tin pot club that’s achieved next to nothing in their entire existence. Small club mentality.
15 years song on 09:36 - May 6 with 687 viewsmarvellous

15 years song on 18:12 - May 5 by Dubtractor

Yep, it's creative and funny. It's (one of) my nickname at work!
15 years song on 09:38 - May 6 with 676 views_clive_baker_

You can perfectly understand why they wouldn’t like it, would hate us, hope we get slapped every week next season, hope McKenna leaves, were hoping Leeds pip us etc etc. What I can’t understand is how anyone could keep a straight face and claim a side finishing on 96 points and 6 clear of 3rd is in any way lucky.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024