Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield number 16 yesterday 17:38 - May 5 with 1635 viewsle2blue

I take it he was one of the players in the pub during pre season, my word he was carrying some timber (to be kind). Kept pulling his shirt as it was too tight on his gut, and he was blowing after 10 minutes of following Omari.
Huddersfield number 16 yesterday on 17:43 - May 5 with 1568 viewsSwansea_Blue

I like how they took Rudoni off because we walked right through him, only to walk right through his replacement about 10 minutes later. Terrible management. They didn’t look like they wanted to be there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I mean, he literally had man boobs..... on 17:52 - May 5 with 1462 viewsBloots

....not wanting to body shame him, but he's meant to be a professional athlete!

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I mean, he literally had man boobs..... on 17:54 - May 5 with 1418 viewsKeno

I mean, he literally had man boobs..... on 17:52 - May 5 by Bloots

....not wanting to body shame him, but he's meant to be a professional athlete!

Did they give Sitters a game?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Having just watched the Sky coverage..... on 17:57 - May 5 with 1389 viewsBloots

I mean, he literally had man boobs..... on 17:54 - May 5 by Keno

Did they give Sitters a game?

....from yesterday, I was disappointed by the lack of Sitters/Robson coverage.

He needs to fire his agent immediately.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Having just watched the Sky coverage..... on 18:08 - May 5 with 1299 viewsKeno

Having just watched the Sky coverage..... on 17:57 - May 5 by Bloots

I think the big occasion got to him

raises a question as to whether he can make the step up to the Premier League

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Having just watched the Sky coverage..... on 18:15 - May 5 with 1219 viewsblueasfook

Having just watched the Sky coverage..... on 17:57 - May 5 by Bloots

Rumour has it Sitters is negotiating a contract with Sky for next season. Exclusive rights to images of him and Robson. He's asked to be paid in pies.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Huddersfield number 16 yesterday on 18:16 - May 5 with 1196 viewsChurchman

They did have some big units in that team. I’m not sure the ghastly shirts really helped their appearance.

The certainly weren’t the best side to appear at PR this season. However, I’m not sure their manager helped much. He’s was tefloning blame onto them long before kickoff. A poor appointment by the look of it.
Huddersfield number 16 yesterday on 18:28 - May 5 with 1127 viewsBarcaBlue

Huddersfield number 16 yesterday on 18:16 - May 5 by Churchman

They did have some big units in that team. I’m not sure the ghastly shirts really helped their appearance.

The certainly weren’t the best side to appear at PR this season. However, I’m not sure their manager helped much. He’s was tefloning blame onto them long before kickoff. A poor appointment by the look of it.

One of their subs that came on second half, Radulovic, was playing against my son in the Catalan junior leagues 10 years ago. Said he was decent then but it was his physicality that made him stand out.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield number 16 yesterday on 18:34 - May 5 with 1063 viewsRadlett_blue

Huddersfield number 16 yesterday on 18:16 - May 5 by Churchman

Although as their players knew they were effectively relegated & Breitenreiter is their 3rd (or 4th, if you count an "interim") manager of the year, I'm not surprised they weren't very motivated.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Huddersfield number 16 yesterday on 19:26 - May 5 with 876 viewsMarcusStewartIsGod

Huddersfield Town fan here.

The player you're referring to is Tom Edwards. Signed on loan from Stoke City.

Responsible for what has widely been recognised as the worst performance ever seen in the Championship when he got absolutely rinsed by Cyrencio Summerville away at our near neighbours L***s Utd. Dealt an absolute hospital pass by then manager Darren Moore by putting him in that role but it really was embarrassing. He's barely played and I'm surprised we didn't send him back in January.

If it helps to put it into perspective, I wasn't there yesterday but the general consensus I've read from most HTFC fans is that he had one of his better games for us against you.

A trier, but nowhere near good enough and horribly unfit. Won't be missed by anyone at HTFC.
Huddersfield number 16 yesterday on 19:34 - May 5 with 809 viewsStewart27

For what their number 16 lacked on the pitch, their fans made up for in the stands.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Huddersfield. Due to Marcus Stewart, the fact my missus was born there and also the dislike for Leeds.

I thought their fans acted with pure dignity and class before, during and after the game. I really hope they bounce back sooner rather than later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024