Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? 13:56 - May 6 with 1707 viewsIllinoisblue

Just sat there in 5th the entire season doing their thing. Think they might just win the playoffs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 13:58 - May 6 with 1667 viewsArnieM

Was thinking exactly the same thing IB…. Dark horses in the PO’s….. would actually be refreshing if the un fancied team went up….Oh!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 14:00 - May 6 with 1662 viewspointofblue

16th in the last six games form table. Norwich 12th, Southampton 13th and Leeds 22nd. None in brilliant form heading into the play offs.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 14:13 - May 6 with 1572 viewsheavyweight

Could Sarmiento get two promotion medals this year?
It feels like they've been 5th since 1993. (n/t) on 14:19 - May 6 with 1534 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

It feels like they've been 5th since 1993. (n/t) on 14:21 - May 6 with 1528 viewspointofblue

It feels like they've been 5th since 1993. (n/t) on 14:19 - May 6 by Bloots

Sounds like a misheard Prince lyric.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 14:28 - May 6 with 1489 viewsMetal_Hacker

My money is on them

Poll: If it were one or the other

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 14:39 - May 6 with 1428 viewsKeno

there is a thread on here from yesterday where I tipped them to win through

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 15:33 - May 6 with 1226 viewsFtnfwest

Think it could be Southampton, they have the quality and reckon they may be off the beach now. Leeds are shot and I think Nodge will do them over 2 legs although their lack of consistency could still let them down.
Login to get fewer ads

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 15:45 - May 6 with 1188 viewsIllinoisblue

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 15:33 - May 6 by Ftnfwest

Think it could be Southampton, they have the quality and reckon they may be off the beach now. Leeds are shot and I think Nodge will do them over 2 legs although their lack of consistency could still let them down.

Saints have plenty of quality. As for winning it - anyone but Norwich.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 16:55 - May 6 with 1028 viewsNthQldITFC

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 14:00 - May 6 by pointofblue

16th in the last six games form table. Norwich 12th, Southampton 13th and Leeds 22nd. None in brilliant form heading into the play offs.

Shame Millwall aren't in the play-offs. They'd walk 'em on current form.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 17:00 - May 6 with 994 viewsNutkins_Return

Would be amazed and delighted! Very good at home
Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 19:45 - May 6 with 835 viewsMullet

They've been my shout for months. Can shut down games, can hurt teams and the only team in the playoffs who aren't vile.

These have to be the most unlikeable playoffs ever.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 20:38 - May 6 with 737 viewsMJallday

Leeds to beat budgies
West Brom to beat Leeds

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 21:51 - May 6 with 615 viewsGeoffSentence

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 14:13 - May 6 by heavyweight

Could Sarmiento get two promotion medals this year?

Now that would be brilliant.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 21:56 - May 6 with 586 viewsbuoyant

Nobody’s really talking about West Brom are they? on 21:51 - May 6 by GeoffSentence

Now that would be brilliant.

You just spelled magic incorrectly

UTT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024