Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs 17:10 - May 6 with 5213 viewsCrawfordsboot

So that we only need two other teams to be below us next season?
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:13 - May 6 with 3067 viewstrncbluearmy

no
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:13 - May 6 with 3059 viewsRadlett_blue

Norwich or WBA for me. Definitely the 2 weakest squads.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:15 - May 6 with 3042 viewsHarleydavidsonBlue

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:13 - May 6 by trncbluearmy

no

No, No and No !!
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:15 - May 6 with 3046 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

No chance. Without parachute payments next season, Norwich will start their slow decline, hopefully similar to our suffering under Marcus Evans.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:29 - May 6 with 2970 viewsFtnfwest

Good god no. Winner of the Southampton v West Brom game, preferably yes the latter
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:42 - May 6 with 2909 viewsBent_double

Oh yes, I'd love our rivals to get £150m+ given to them so they can have a chance of being competitive in the PL for once, instead of them crashing and burning after selling the only decent player(s) they have just to keep the wolf from the door before going into rapid decline and relegation into L1.

<sarcasm off>

I honestly don't know why people keep asking this question.

(In case of any doubt, it's a 'NO' from me )

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:47 - May 6 with 2884 viewsTheBoyBlue

Don't really care. We're up, that's all that matters.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:48 - May 6 with 2884 viewsDBaldy

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:15 - May 6 by LA_Tractor_Boy

No chance. Without parachute payments next season, Norwich will start their slow decline, hopefully similar to our suffering under Marcus Evans.

Exactly this. And they can stick their "15 years" up their arse!
Login to get fewer ads

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 17:50 - May 6 with 2864 viewsChurchman

No!!!

A season or 20 without PL money will do them good.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 18:02 - May 6 with 2798 viewsEuropablue

Whatever happens, I don't really care.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 18:17 - May 6 with 2714 viewsjoepublic

Leeds to smash Norwich and WBA to win at Wembley.

Keep them down!

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 18:23 - May 6 with 2680 views_clive_baker_

Nah, feck them. It’s definitely more palatable now we’re up, my biggest fear was losing to them in the playoffs and them sh1thousing a promotion from a patchy season, but still no. Let them rot, see them cry on the TV after losing to Farke and sit back and watch them have to sell about the only 3 or 4 players they’ve got who are remotely desirable to pay the bills post parachute money.

Feck them.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 18:24 - May 6 with 2673 viewsBloomBlue

I really don't care, I won't even watch the games. Town are in the Prem and that's all I care about.

4 teams at the end of a long season. All have had patchy form lately, whichever team holds their nerve
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 18:24 - May 6 with 2669 viewsMK1

WBA please.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:10 - May 6 with 2539 viewsyellowrider120

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 18:24 - May 6 by BloomBlue

I really don't care, I won't even watch the games. Town are in the Prem and that's all I care about.

4 teams at the end of a long season. All have had patchy form lately, whichever team holds their nerve

Oh I think you will watch them! You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norwich.

Another thing - ITFC fans have moaned for years about 'media bias' and 'no coverage' etc. What do I find on Sky main news tonight at 18.00 as one of the main headlines at the start? I'll leave you to work that out and it wasn't anything to do with 'the economy' or 'Ukraine' even!
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:15 - May 6 with 2506 viewsronnyd

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:10 - May 6 by yellowrider120

Oh I think you will watch them! You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norwich.

Another thing - ITFC fans have moaned for years about 'media bias' and 'no coverage' etc. What do I find on Sky main news tonight at 18.00 as one of the main headlines at the start? I'll leave you to work that out and it wasn't anything to do with 'the economy' or 'Ukraine' even!

The 'obsession' seems to go both ways mate.
You can't resist it such is the peculiar Ipswich obsession with all things Norw on 19:16 - May 6 with 2504 viewsbuoyant

Says a Nodge fan on his rivals board ....

And no hint of irony either.

Hmmmmm
[Post edited 6 May 19:17]

UTT

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:17 - May 6 with 2486 viewsWhos_blue

Err....
Nope.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:18 - May 6 with 2476 viewsChurchman

I suspect if roles were reversed you’d watch us too. Neighbourly curiosity and all that.

As for media coverage, it’s only taken 23 years for the sun to shine. I think we can enjoy the next week or two. We’ve earned that.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:20 - May 6 with 2449 views_clive_baker_

Because we’re massive. Same reason we’ve been on TV 20 times this season. That’s how TV companies work, it’s about ratings and viewing figures and we’ve been the hottest championship ticket in town. Nobody wants to be watching Norwich v Preston let’s be honest.
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:23 - May 6 with 2433 viewsbluejacko

NO
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:24 - May 6 with 2410 viewsbluejacko

Wasn’t look Norwich or the other lot based there though was it?
Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:51 - May 6 with 2335 viewsITFC_Forever

Not a chance.

Let the parachute pennies finish and watch them crash down the table.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:54 - May 6 with 2318 viewsVic

No

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Do we want Nodge to win the play offs on 19:55 - May 6 with 2309 viewsGlasgowBlue

No. Each time we've played them we have gone on a poor run. Fookers seem to get in our heads.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024