Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching UTD. 21:27 - May 6 with 1268 viewsFrimleyBlue

Feel confident we can do OK next season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Watching UTD. on 21:29 - May 6 with 1257 viewsFelixBlue4

Yeah I was thinking before kick off Palace are the sort of club we need to be beating, looking at this if we were beating Palace we could challenge for Europe.
Man U are looking a shadow of the team they once were though.
Watching UTD. on 22:07 - May 6 with 1173 viewsWicklowBlue

Watching UTD. on 21:29 - May 6 by FelixBlue4

Yeah I was thinking before kick off Palace are the sort of club we need to be beating, looking at this if we were beating Palace we could challenge for Europe.

ManU are a shambles! Casimero, Erikson and several others for the bin. I actually feel for ETK but he will pay the price for the players not giving a crap.

My take away from watching that game was ManU are on the beach waiting for the FA Cup Final. Palace nothing special tactics wise but you can see the difference in close control and quick passing. Palace also have some serious physical specimens.

Edit: As my phone decided Cashmere played for United.
[Post edited 6 May 22:31]
Watching UTD. on 22:10 - May 6 with 1159 views_clive_baker_

Watching UTD. on 22:07 - May 6 by WicklowBlue

ManU are a shambles! Casimero, Erikson and several others for the bin. I actually feel for ETK but he will pay the price for the players not giving a crap.

My take away from watching that game was ManU are on the beach waiting for the FA Cup Final. Palace nothing special tactics wise but you can see the difference in close control and quick passing. Palace also have some serious physical specimens.

United are long overdue a massive clearout. There’s clearly something fundamentally wrong at the club, they need to rid it of the deadwood and start again.

Maybe they need Paul Cook in there for 6 months.
Watching UTD. on 22:12 - May 6 with 1146 viewsFrimleyBlue

Palace look like they've got 5 perts in their forward line. Absolute units..

When you look at those and think of humphreys..... he's defo got a few years of loans coming up.

Waka waka eh eh

Watching UTD. on 22:14 - May 6 with 1113 viewsWicklowBlue

Watching UTD. on 22:10 - May 6 by _clive_baker_

United are long overdue a massive clearout. There’s clearly something fundamentally wrong at the club, they need to rid it of the deadwood and start again.

From watching them all season due to my better half. Fitness and Conditioning is an issue, along with poor recruitment and a crap attitude. It's a big example as to why money doesn't buy you success.

Too many highly paid players not performing... for me Fernandes while a quality players is noxious.
Watching UTD. on 22:17 - May 6 with 1091 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Manchester Utd right now = Ipswich Town players from 2018/19 and gutless relegation until The Demolition Job.

All about stealing a living.
Watching UTD. on 22:18 - May 6 with 1079 viewsFrimleyBlue

Watching UTD. on 22:14 - May 6 by WicklowBlue

From watching them all season due to my better half. Fitness and Conditioning is an issue, along with poor recruitment and a crap attitude. It's a big example as to why money doesn't buy you success.

Too many highly paid players not performing... for me Fernandes while a quality players is noxious.

Think we should take Mainoo and save his england career.

Waka waka eh eh

Watching UTD. on 22:18 - May 6 with 1076 viewsGuthrum

Watching UTD. on 22:14 - May 6 by WicklowBlue

Very much what my mate thinks. Contrast with Ipswich's attitude, commitment and fitness.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Watching UTD. on 22:32 - May 6 with 953 viewsIllinoisblue

Anything above 17th will be a massive achievement. Clubs such as Brentford, Fulham, Bournemouth and Palace are the clubs we will need to take points off and they are full of quality players. They are levels above our squad.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Watching UTD. on 22:34 - May 6 with 936 viewsEuropablue

Honestly, it scares me because we all know a man who has experience coaching at Utd and who could sort them out if given the right latitude to do absolutely what's necessary.
Watching UTD. on 22:36 - May 6 with 923 viewsEuropablue

Watching UTD. on 22:10 - May 6 by _clive_baker_

If they do hire Cook, you will know that he is the firebreak for McKenna.
Watching UTD. on 22:41 - May 6 with 896 viewsWicklowBlue

Watching UTD. on 22:18 - May 6 by FrimleyBlue

Think we should take Mainoo and save his england career.

Rashford

Edit: stoopid auto correct.
[Post edited 6 May 23:03]
Watching UTD. on 22:49 - May 6 with 877 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Watching UTD. on 22:36 - May 6 by Europablue

If they do hire Cook, you will know that he is the firebreak for McKenna.

mick mccarthy.....they do need him.......because he is sooooooo special.
Watching UTD. on 06:57 - May 7 with 638 viewsturtle2

READ SOMEWHERE - over the last few years the current Man Utd squad cost - wait for it and take a huge deep breath - £1 Billion to assemble .....
what have we spent >? < 20 million - it does give some hope that 1 billion can end up as utter crap and I genuinely think we could have beaten UTD yesterday - think thats why we have to keep the spine of the current team as their mental game is the best in the premiership !
Watching UTD. on 08:30 - May 7 with 519 viewsnoggin

Maybe your phone thinks Casimero is the GOAT.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Watching UTD. on 09:05 - May 7 with 430 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Watching UTD. on 22:12 - May 6 by FrimleyBlue

Palace look like they've got 5 perts in their forward line. Absolute units..

When you look at those and think of humphreys..... he's defo got a few years of loans coming up.

Humphreys can never be them, and McKenna's emphasis on doing what you can do, rather than what you can't, means he won't be asked to.

What he can do is watch videos of Luka Modric, and see how he was able to get the better of Ya Ya Toure, Steven Gerrard or Sergio Busquets in huge games.

There's still room for intelligent, unselfish, small Midfielders.
Watching UTD. on 09:07 - May 7 with 419 viewsrkc123

It's games like this that make me feel confident we will be more than fine next year with just a few quality additions to the team; any team that is having an off day, not up for it, or just has no structure (see this Man U team) will come undone against us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024